Menage a 3 Fanart

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

Re: Menage a 3 Fanart

Post by Giz »

saikoh wrote:Je tiens vraiment a vous remercier :) J'ai eue un putain de bon moment!!
Awesome fanart, Saikoh! :ymapplause:
And we're glad you discovered and enjoyed the comic! :)
Ça fait toujours plaisir d'entendre ça!

oni
BANNED

Post by oni »

Apart from Gisele, don't see why Mods are now all of a sudden dropping comments in Fanart section? ...It really irritates me, the hypocrisy that you display on the forums of late.

@Magias: and @Saikoh: Please direct your attention to here: Are You a Deviant Artist because REAL artist recognizes REAL skills, with no....facade.

oni
BANNED

Post by oni »

Yes I do dare talk about it, and what last strike for voicing my own opinion on here, and don't threaten me please...prove my point
!

Banned. Last strike used.

Dreaming Ashes

Post by Dreaming Ashes »

I don't post on here as much as I like, but have been checking in every so often for new fan-art (Which all has been awesome! ^^)

I think I'll start trying to do some stuff to, and post it here. AND, I wouldn't mind either way if Giz and the Mods decided to comment on them. It shows more of a connection to their community - their fans.

~ Matt ;)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I really wanted to keep my wonderfully pure 10000 posts for a while...

But I just have to comment this.

Wow, oni, way to go. You know, if you have a big red button in front of you, that says "Do not press!", it might be wise to follow instructions... L-)

You seem to have been unable to accept... And I am also stating this for EVERYONE here who reads this...

The moderators are not JUST moderators. Actually, they are almost NEVER moderators. In 99% of all posts, they are acting and participating in the community like NORMAL USERS (okay, except bear, he is always cranky bear :P ). To think that they have no RIGHT to comment in Fanarts is utterly, fantastically ridiculous and preposterous. Not to mention that while even mods are human, and make mistakes, and can have users point them out... It's not a good idea to treat them like this. Especially if one has a history like our dear departed oni had.

Just as a side note, it seems oni also included Dave in the mods who he did not want to allow to post here... Which just adds a +2 Preposterashiousness.

I do have one tiny point of critiscism concerning the modding. :P It is unclear who wrote that "Banned. Last strike used." Please sign your moddings. Just in case there is further debate. Transparency is extremely important. Otherwise, I am in full agreement.

Okay, now that that is over, let me say:

Magias: Nice work! :-bd

Saikoh/Chloé: WONDERFUL!!! :ymhug:
Okay, as a total non-artist, I shall still make a little pique. :P I love Giz's artwork, and I am quite... specific about how the characters look. Independent of how good many fanarts are in terms of technique, I find myself - quite often, I must confess - not really liking them because I feel the characters look... wrong, somehow. Saikoh, I feel DiDi looks a bit wrong here. I guess it's your style, but her face looks similar to that of Zii, and at least for me, DiDi has always been... well-rounded (ahem), whereas Zii is... sharper. And I feel DiDi is too sharp here. Especially the full lips seem missing a bit. Zii, on the other hand, is totally beautiful. :x :x :x :x :x :x And I love it you made her your avvy.

*pokes Giz and Dave to allow Chloé to draw a future guest comic*

*poke poke* :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Chloé C.

Post by Chloé C. »

@Don Alexander

Yeah I thought Didi looked a bit off too. But it was a quick fanart (yeah, find an excuse chloe) xD I drew it in one go and gave some colors to it without really thinking twice about the result. Next fanarts (or guest strips, I'd love to do one of those :p ) will be created with as much care and attention I can give :) (cuz Ma3 is just too damn good).

Just bought the volume 1 btw =D (proud of mehself)

Gredinus

Post by Gredinus »

Teacher2B wrote:For those of you who may be confused about what happened here, I'll say that what happened was the straw that broke the camel's back. Oni had a large history of trolling, aggression to fellow forum members and mods, among several other things. He got several warnings, was PMd by several mods (Giz included) in many occasions and was already banned (he got a 3 months ban). He was warned that he only had one more chance. Well, this, among other things, made us decide to ban him permanently from the forum.

I apologise if my post was way too aggressive, but I got really angered and my temper got the worst out of me. So sorry to the rest of the forum for my outburst. :ymhug:
Darth Vader: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...O!!!

He was the only forum member with a sense of humor.

On another note this image describes onis position quite well:

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

This is why we try to teach you not to mess with Bears. :ymdevil:

GothPoet
Non-Entity

Post by GothPoet »

For my part, I have no idea where Oni got the idea that "Mods are now all of a sudden dropping comments in Fanart section" :-\

I know that at least since I've been posting fanart pieces, mods have made comments on them and other pieces. :-??
“It’s not an adventure if you don’t lose your shorts” - Hunter Gruntman (Klaus Besser)

No! That would be absurd! My whims are titanic in scope!

kynightly

Post by kynightly »

Hey all, to be frank I've been lurking this fan art topic for as long as i've been reading MA3... which has been almost a year.
Decided I should stop being a creep and.. well, y'know, actually make an account.

So, to those whose art I've seen, you're all fabulous.

naomi

Post by naomi »

Quick sketch of Zii, though it looks like she's wearing something that would be more from Didi's closet. Outfit and pose inspired by this, but not as detailed for the sake of conserving time. :D Arms and hands are my weaknesses (and feet and knees and noses and...). I'm not too happy with the eyes and lips because those are the areas I usually spend most of my time detailing, but not today. :D If any of you want to fix it and/or color it in, that would be fine with me because I lack the proper technology.

P.S. Hi, I used to post at the pennyandaggie forums regularly.

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Nice work, Naomi! :)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Ooooh, lovely! :)

Also, welcome to the forums! :ymhug:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

GunnerWalker

Post by GunnerWalker »

Wow, it occurs to me that i've been lurking this fanart thread for a long time now! So I've decided to finally quite creeping and try my hand at some fan art! You'll have to forgive the amautur-ness, this will literally be the first time i've sketched since i was 8 years old. As of right now i don't have a finished product, although i've been drawing for about 5 hours; but through the magic of my digital camera you can see my torturous progress!

Here's the link, hopefully i'll be finished tommorow.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47522055@N ... otostream/
Fiat Justitia
Let Justice be Done

GunnerWalker

Post by GunnerWalker »

Heres some quick sketches(like 2, 3 min) off my planning page, including what I think is the first Eulice sketch!
Attachments
Eulice!.jpg
Eulice!.jpg (45.13 KiB) Viewed 10576 times
Zii2.jpg
Zii2.jpg (63.98 KiB) Viewed 10582 times
Fiat Justitia
Let Justice be Done