25-11-08 Is this Christmas

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Fen
Chaotic Neutral

Re: 25-11-08 Triple kiss!

Post by Fen »

Zii reminds me of Lisa in that second panel.
She's just so happy ^_^. Lookit the balls.

Also "strangers who didn't notice me following them around with a camera"? o.O.
One day I'm gonna lose the war.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

So it was a box of photos of Dillions old Boyfriends and random people he followed around.... OMG He's a staker! He really does have issues with peoples personal space. And didn't anyone notice its only ONE of his boxes? He has a second box of blonds hidden somewhere else. Good job that Zii was distracted by the Gary pic or she'd be going nuts trying to serch for box two. Such a put on though... Pretty obvious from his expression he didn't mind zii finding them so that they could revel in the mutual enjoyment.

Just have to say that the 'balls!' comment reminded me of the Two Lumps comic with Snooch's daydream of Balls! =))

I agree with DnE that Zii's probably going to try and keep the Gary pic, or use it as some sort of visual aid for... ahem, dating purposes.. yes thats it. Question is what will happen if and when Gary finds out about it?

And as for the panty shot? Yes it IS a panty shot. Teen 16 rating remember, and if you zoom in close they are patterned like her panties from the previous comic.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Well, as always, DnE has said most of it... I was also wondering concerning the panties shot, as it seemed there was not much time for Zii to put them on... But I guess in the moments when Dillon was actually rummaging around under the couch for his box (and not looking at Zii's box...), she could have quickly put them on.

Well, I guessed wrong concerning the content... :(

I seem to recall it was mentioned once that Gary sleeps in the buff.

Concerning the xkcd comic: "Wait, what?" :D I just learned about "the carpet and the drapes" yesterday by looking into their forum, because I did not get the comic at all.

I like Zii's =p~ in the third (inset) panel...

And who would haver thought that Dillon might actually be the instrument that brings Zii closer to Gary...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

harbino

Post by harbino »

TBH I can see Zii blackmailing Gary with that photo. "Go to the shop and buy me all these things, or this photo is going on Photobucket" kinda thing.

Wait, because Dillon has that photo, does he fancy Gary???

Or I suppose Zii could tell Matt, what Dillon said, and have Matt agree... then that would put Gary in the middle of yet another love triangle. =))

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

harbino wrote:TBH I can see Zii blackmailing Gary with that photo. "Go to the shop and buy me all these things, or this photo is going on Photobucket" kinda thing.
Naaaa. We all know how fast photobucket deletes pictures. ;)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

WilliamCA

Post by WilliamCA »

O.k. i'm trying to ferret out which scares me more. Gary sleeps in the nude or that Zii will now get a camera and be walking around the house at night trying to snap pictures of Gary in the nude.

WilliamCA

harbino

Post by harbino »

Err.... I would say the first, because it causes the second ;)

MrBishop

Post by MrBishop »

Two words: Trading Cards

Anyone wanna bet that Zii's got her own series of pics that might interest Dillon. Trade?
;)
Midnight's Lair: RPG talk: http://midnightslair.com/forum/
Playing it loud: Musical conversation: http://www.playingitloud.com

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

WilliamCA wrote:O.k. i'm trying to ferret out which scares me more. Gary sleeps in the nude or that Zii will now get a camera and be walking around the house at night trying to snap pictures of Gary in the nude.

WilliamCA
Either way... "Be Afraid... Be Very Afraid! " :ymdevil:

misplaced

Post by misplaced »

Dirty n Evil wrote: Now, clearly Dillon was a serial dater before he and Matt became a couple - just look at all those pictures! I'm wondering how Gary never noticed that Dillon was so inclined before stumbling on the two of them. Was he really that withdrawn that he stopped noticing even his own roomies?
I went back and checked...in the first few strips, it seems like Gary's surprise is more in the fact that Matt and Dillon are boinking each other, not the fact that they go for men. That being said, it seems like the entire 'serial dater' aspect might have led to the confusion in the first place, a surprise that Dillon is settled at all, let alone with Matt.

Freakzy ~ <3

Post by Freakzy ~ <3 »

I absolutely love this comic. :3

and this is probably my favorite page,
for now. 8D

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Okay this ep made me :)) . It just amuses the hell out of me that both Zii and Dillon have the same "cat-ears" expression while looking at racy pics.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

athena998

Post by athena998 »

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Does anyone mind if i use his face in the third panel as my icon?
I am not normal

hoodoo1234

Post by hoodoo1234 »

MrBishop wrote:Two words: Trading Cards

Anyone wanna bet that Zii's got her own series of pics that might interest Dillon. Trade?
;)
LOL Yes! Also, I think we have a new pair of BFFs.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

athena998 wrote::)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Does anyone mind if i use his face in the third panel as my icon?
Walks in covered with blood with a saw in one hand and what seems to be a rag of skin with blond hair.

Holds it up*

Heres his face for your avatar...

[sorry i have this who morbid thing going on right now]
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?