Site Admin

22-11-08 What's insiiiiide?!

Post by Giz »

New strip! http://www.menagea3.net/d/20081122.html
Sorry for the slight delay.

Trajedi

Re: 22-11-08 What's insiiiiide?!

Post by Trajedi »

Hehe. Priceless "You got to see my box!".
-Trajedi

Wendy

Post by Wendy »

Oh! Oh! I know! I saw this on SpongeBob!

It's a piece of string!

SECRET string! 8D

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Okay, of all the expressive faces Zii has made so far... my favorite has got to be the tiny insert in the 3rd panel. Nothing so cute as determined Zii!

Still, she should've known better than to have use the "box" trade off with Dillon - I don't think he's exactly as interested as perhaps many other guys might be. Still, Dillon is probably being mostly evasive with Zii just to tease. It seems something they're both very adept at. I do wonder, however, if Zii is going to attempt to take this tickling further than Dillon would be interested...?

But I'm reading this strip, and imagining Brad Pitt from Se7en saying "What's in the box!?"

P.S. to Don Alexander and Bear - :p
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

"What's inside the box?"
"I am! Peek-a-boo, I'm in you!"
ImageImage

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Okay, quick second comments - I've been where Dillon is, seeing as I'm slightly taller than average and I have many female friends who are petite of height. And let me tell you, just because you have long arms doesn't mean you win! 8-|

Secondly... are those little squares falling out of the box polaroids? OMG, what if they're Dillon's "private" polaroid collection? :)) He'd never get Zii to stop fawning over them... well, he might make her put on her panties first...
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Gotta love Zii.

@DnE: Agreed on two accounts, The inset and the contents of the box. Looks like dirty pics to me.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

vince3

Post by vince3 »

Apparently Zii's got a decent level of strength as well, as she ripped all of the buttons off of Dillon's shirt before she started the "tickle attack!" If those things in that box aren't pictures, they may be his recipies, phone numbers, etc............. :))

farthingale
Gynecratic Romanticist

Post by farthingale »

I've noticed Gisele getting very much into manga-style wild-takes recently. And I like it! The two styles mix well, especially since Zii is so prone to facial plasticity in the first place.

For instance, Dillon's eye-squishiness in the first panel is 100% a manga stalwart, as are, naturally, Zii's gemstone eyes, to a lesser degree. And naturally the chibis below need no explanation. There's proof of style-blend, however, when you look at the final panel at Dillon's wide-mouthed guffaw, which is a western comic styled wild-take. This, as well as the rubber arms in that drawing, owe a lot to the legacy of Charlie Brown and Garfield.

Yay for East meeting West and enriching both sides!
Dashing Gentlelady of the Elder Cave Harem. Defender of Honour, Ripper of Bodices.
Image Image

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

oh she planned that!

cunning Zii, very cunning!
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

It's his blackmail box! The one with the pictures of Gary taking things into his own hands! :-$
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Kamino Neko wrote:It's his blackmail box! The one with the pictures of Gary taking things into his own hands! :-$

And he's John Holmes-esque, so that's what get Zii interested. :ymdevil:
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

harbino

Post by harbino »

What'll probably happen is Matt will walk in and see him messing about with Zii... :-\

redwulf25_ci

Post by redwulf25_ci »

Dirty n Evil wrote:Secondly... are those little squares falling out of the box polaroids? OMG, what if they're Dillon's "private" polaroid collection? :))
His private collection of polaroids of Gary. In the nude. How he got them I don't know.

Gredinus

Post by Gredinus »

Those are pages from his... Death Note!!!