6-07-08 I'm sorry... What?

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

lilypads

Re: 6-07-08 I'm sorry... What?

Post by lilypads »

Zii's expression in the last panel is definitely the best part of this.

SilentPsycho

Post by SilentPsycho »

Trinket wrote:That was absolutely adorable. Zii's face is priceless. Also, DiDi? DD? why yes...yes they are.
With my expert opinion, (namely I've had to put up the the disavantages of big breasts myself), she's not a DD. With that round-ness and width, I'd say she's at least a HH, possibly a JJ, and judging by the lack of bra, probably in some serious back pain as well. ;)

And Zii is definately trying not to drool/mouth drop there. Internet gaydar is a beeping folks! :D

Stratburst

Post by Stratburst »

My God, you could refloat the Titanic with those things! :shock:

I think Zii's expression is a combination of shock, awe, and more than a little terror. Look at how she's hiding behind Gary. "Save me, Gary! Save me from the evil boobies!"

"They're coming for you, Zii! You can run, you can hide, but you can never escape . . . Hell's Bells!"

I can't wait for Dillon's reaction. He strikes me as being more than a little vain, and even the notion of being anywhere close to someone like Didi will unleash a jealous bitch-fit of epic proportions.
"This is a sex farce, people. There's going to be a certain-amount of bed-hopping going on. If that really disturbs anyone, then my advice to them is to stick to Family Circle and Garfield." - Oarboar

sebastian

Post by sebastian »

Singravitas wrote:More like Zii's thinking the same thing Gary is. They're all homosexuals, and thus begins the zany love triangle.
I don't know, to me looks more like she is thinking "Oh, my god, those things are looking at me!!" :D

VanillaAcid
Location: In The Deepest Darkest Corners of your Imagination.....

Post by VanillaAcid »

Please tell your boobs to stop staring at my eyes...
I'm still trying to figure out why kamikaze pilots wore helmets.

If you drink, don't park; accidents cause people.

Nostalgia isn't what is used to be.

Dave Zero1

Post by Dave Zero1 »

I would imagine they'd be like one of those paintings who's eyes follow you around the room :lol:

Trinket

Post by Trinket »

SilentPsycho wrote:
Trinket wrote:That was absolutely adorable. Zii's face is priceless. Also, DiDi? DD? why yes...yes they are.
With my expert opinion, (namely I've had to put up the the disavantages of big breasts myself), she's not a DD. With that round-ness and width, I'd say she's at least a HH, possibly a JJ, and judging by the lack of bra, probably in some serious back pain as well. ;)
Geez, try to be witty and funny, and people just discredit you. hehehe :D

Papuasblya

Post by Papuasblya »

Trinket wrote:Geez, try to be witty and funny, and people just discredit you. hehehe :D

Genius is pain, dude.
They call me Mr. Sensitive...

SilentPsycho

Post by SilentPsycho »

Trinket wrote: Geez, try to be witty and funny, and people just discredit you. hehehe :D
What can I say? If you've got the knowledge, flaunt it! ;)

over9000

Post by over9000 »

So THAT'S where Suzy's bodyfat went....
*witty signature to show how clever I am goes here*

Nathan Dorian

Post by Nathan Dorian »

I support this update so much that it hurts.

Also. I am a DD. With her skinny figure, she could definitely be exactly a DD.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

All right, I'll admit it. I frequently find myself going back to this comic, even though I know it's not updated... not that that's a problem. But I've come to a conclusion. Either Didi has exceptionally large nipples, or she has very small areola for breasts that size.

Yeah, I've been thinking about this comic too much. I'll go sit quietly in a corner until Tuesday when it updates. :oops:
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Judging by the scale size in that DiDi's boobs are the same size as her head, I'd have to go with that she's at least a G. Having known a girl who was a G cup, and knowing that her bra cup fitted over her head, I'd come to the same sort of conclusion. But then.. she was 4'11, and DiDi must be at least 6' (possibly with heels) for Zi to have walked into her like that.

Damn you all for getting me to actually have to think about that! :D

We'll have to wait for some future inevitable 'Accidently running into her comming out of the shower' issue for this to be answered.

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

FYI, I didn't measure the cup size ;)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

glagace wrote:FYI, I didn't measure the cup size ;)
Now we could all read so many different things into that.... :D