6-07-08 I'm sorry... What?

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Omellette

Re: 6-07-08 I'm sorry... What?

Post by Omellette »

SpadeDeuce wrote:At least he has his priorities straight
I'm guessing it's not just his priorities that are straight...

;-)

TazTheTerrible

Post by TazTheTerrible »

Dirty n Evil wrote:All right, I'll admit it. I frequently find myself going back to this comic, even though I know it's not updated... not that that's a problem. But I've come to a conclusion. Either Didi has exceptionally large nipples, or she has very small areola for breasts that size.

Yeah, I've been thinking about this comic too much. I'll go sit quietly in a corner until Tuesday when it updates. :oops:
What, you mean you haven't considered the possibility that she is wearing a bra but her nipples are so hard that they still manage to poke through but instead cause a larger elevation in clothing due to the fact that more layers of fabric are stretched over them?

Ok, how many minds did I just break? :D

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

OMG.. you just warped my fragile little mind! :o

Okay.. not quite yet... lol

Kraknar

Post by Kraknar »

Hooray! This comic looks awesome! Can't wait for more! :D

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

TazTheTerrible wrote:by TazTheTerrible on Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:47 pm
Dirty n Evil wrote: All right, I'll admit it. I frequently find myself going back to this comic, even though I know it's not updated... not that that's a problem. But I've come to a conclusion. Either Didi has exceptionally large nipples, or she has very small areola for breasts that size.

Yeah, I've been thinking about this comic too much. I'll go sit quietly in a corner until Tuesday when it updates.
What, you mean you haven't considered the possibility that she is wearing a bra but her nipples are so hard that they still manage to poke through but instead cause a larger elevation in clothing due to the fact that more layers of fabric are stretched over them?
While that's possible, it would also mean that for some reason Didi is exceptionally excited. Or, Gary keeps his apartment really, really cold. And I don't think he would turn up the heat any unless the girls started to threaten to wear layers.
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Kansas

Post by Kansas »

Look at those areolas take over the world :o

VanillaAcid
Location: In The Deepest Darkest Corners of your Imagination.....

Post by VanillaAcid »

Dirty n Evil wrote:
While that's possible, it would also mean that for some reason Didi is exceptionally excited. Or, Gary keeps his apartment really, really cold. And I don't think he would turn up the heat any unless the girls started to threaten to wear layers.
Thats why when I lived with girls, I kept the heat up... i prefer when they take off layers as opposed to putting them on 8-)
I'm still trying to figure out why kamikaze pilots wore helmets.

If you drink, don't park; accidents cause people.

Nostalgia isn't what is used to be.

Shadrach

Post by Shadrach »

I'm reminded of that Kraft Dinner commercial where two college guys, when told they're not allowed to use microwaves or hot plates in the dorm, crank the thermostat and cook their mac 'n' cheese on the radiator. At the end of the ad we see this has the side benefit of the women on the floor having to walk around in their skivvies.

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

SilentPsycho wrote:
Trinket wrote: Geez, try to be witty and funny, and people just discredit you. hehehe :D
What can I say? If you've got the knowledge, flaunt it! ;)
That's it baby, when you've got it- Flaunt it, flaunt it! :lol:

Snowfoxx

Post by Snowfoxx »

SilentPsycho wrote:
Trinket wrote:That was absolutely adorable. Zii's face is priceless. Also, DiDi? DD? why yes...yes they are.
With my expert opinion, (namely I've had to put up the the disavantages of big breasts myself), she's not a DD. With that round-ness and width, I'd say she's at least a HH, possibly a JJ, and judging by the lack of bra, probably in some serious back pain as well. ;)

I'm an HH, and at 45, a good 15 years or more older than most of these characters. I have no idea how she gets by with no bra, but like myself,she just may have trouble finding places to buy them. Then again, this is only a webcomic, and they are only pixels.
Support bacteria, it's the only culture some people have.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

He, someone is reading oooold threads! ;)

DiDi is an Amazonian Goddess and transcends the burdens of mere mortals. :D
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

She has crazy back muscles.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/