Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

PTC 10-10-19 Nothing else matters

Post by Giz »

OllieOrOlly

Re: PTC 10-10-19 Nothing else matters

Post by OllieOrOlly »

It's fairly interesting to see Aaron in his element; bit of fanboy creepiness, but seems harmless enough, as well as far more benign compared to the earlier faults we've seen in him. I suppose Ramona is realising "let he/she without kink, cast the first stone." Haha

brasca

Post by brasca »

Wonder who they got to make the women swoon. I know there’s a Dio doppelgänger, but I imagine there’s probably an Ace or Kade involved in wrestling too.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Well, if you’re going to be logical, certainly — there probably ought to be more male than female wrestlers, really, from what little I know about real-world wrestling. But the point with the Ma3 wrestling stuff was to throw in a lot of expies for fans of the supernatural comics (probably including the writers), and those comics are female-character-heavy, so here we have a female-dominated wrestling promotion.

And is it just me, or do erotica-themed body pillows charge far over the line between “faintly squicky” and “blatantly sleazy”?
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Lokitsu

Post by Lokitsu »

Body pillows are a pretty creepy concept. That some women like them too doesn't really make it any better.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Aww, and here I thought Ramona wouldn't need a body pillow because she has Jung. ^_^

(This is not meant to be an insult of either character!)

As for body pillows... I think they're fine so long as people leave off the squicktastic picture covers. Having a nice, big pillow you can hug isn't a problem.

TheFoolishOne

Post by TheFoolishOne »

the Kryptonite, it has been discovered :D

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

Body pillows are fine, the use is what makes something creepy or not, for example, I've seen people buying an anime-themed body pillow just for display, in that case it's treated as a collector's item.
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Just a FYI the Ma3 gang is fighting Ultrat clones over at Raven's Dojo. Apparently Peggy pegging Gary while Didi's unholstered mammaries bounce around inside her tank top is enough to blow Ultrat's mind so hard his brain explodes out his ears.
Don Alexander wrote:Duh. All people are homosexual. Most just don't get beyond the heterosexual experimentation phase until they die of old age.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

So Aaron likes Gwynn? I bet he hates Mikayla and Lina then. ;)

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

I'd like to point out there are ergonomically-designed body pillows used for supporting the back, which pregnant ladies use to help relax or sleep.

Also I admire Gwynn's professionalism. I doubt anyone would have blamed her for saying no.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

Ufff that's nothing, I've been to book signings where the author is asked to sign underwear, and a friend who works in publishing told me that sometimes that underwear is not new...
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

lokisdottir

Post by lokisdottir »

I love how supportive Jung is of Ramona <3 Though many would consider my asexual Jung headcanon disproved by his relationship, if anything I get the impression of someone who's ace (or demi!) knowing & supporting their allo partner's proclivities. He is in the right line of work for it, too XD

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

He seemed to jump her pretty damn enthusiastically in Ramona’s flashback, for someone who was just being nice. And I’d describe his actions here more as “slightly barbed teasing” than “support”. He’s showing that, however much he loves her, he’s got her proclivities down flat and can push her buttons any time he feels like it.

(My own headcanon is that Gary’s sudden and well-publicised erotic success served as a wake-up call to Jung, telling him that having a sex life wasn’t incompatible with ubergeek status and even geek cool.)
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.