Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

PTC 12-09-19 Whimpering wimp

Post by Giz »

UnsightlyWalrus

Re: PTC 12-09-19 Whimpering wimp

Post by UnsightlyWalrus »

What, Zadie's being nice to Aaron? What's going on?

Sage

Post by Sage »

I want better for Roxie, but I also think this is cute. Unfortunately, Zadie is way too boy crazy so I'm not sure we get the "everyone's bi or gay" thing we got in Ma3. :(

Static

Post by Static »

They bonded through shared struggle.

Also, Aaron is probably more tolerable for Zadie when he isn't being a creep. And when she's feeling particularly upbeat.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Aaron just needs to work out every day to be tolerable - he is getting in shape and is too tired to be obnoxious!
While I got some amusement at Roxie's gleeful final panel, I hope she isn't lead in for too long because it feels mean rather quick; at least, Zadie isn't intentionally trying to manipulate her this time, so that's something.
Even if she is more sympathetic than the average amorous character, Roxie probably should've learned to not mix business with pleasure by now due to her previous failed relationship.

Antinerd

Post by Antinerd »

Always great to get a date with someone you've seen naked first.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Sage wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:26 am
I want better for Roxie, but I also think this is cute. Unfortunately, Zadie is way too boy crazy so I'm not sure we get the "everyone's bi or gay" thing we got in Ma3. :(
Wonder how long it will take Roxie to figure out, but you never know Zadie might be like Peggy and just doesn’t talk about her own bisexual history. With Aaron in the room I wouldn’t blame her.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Aheh. ^^; Oh, Roxie...

Does anyone know what the all-girl variant is for "Don't stick it in the crazy, son"...?

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Been a while since I've posted. Lurking, really, as I haven't had anything tickle my fancy in the new strip series. Well, at least worthy enough to post on the forum about.

I'll bite: Roxie needed this... and needed to do this. How much of this plot twist is directed specifically by the writers to integrate more 'Ma3-proper' characters into this Pixie Trix story line? Or, to drum up more interest - period - by playing the lesbian card? I don't know. Using ambiguous or misleading or miscommunicative direction to get people interested in one-another (straight, bi, or homosexual) is nothing new for Ma3.

But I always felt a little sorry for Roxie, losing Brandy, through no fault of their own. I said many a time that Roxie needed to get laid, in order to help chill her out. Sadly, I expect more frustration for her in the future... as Zadie definitely has her eyes set on her hunkier male room mate. Too bad he hasn't come right out and said he is gay.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

rogermart wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:40 pm
Zadie is definitely her type. She reacted more in that first panel than all the times she saw Didi naked.
Called it! definitely her type.

Now we wait, next strip should be another thing, or we could still see how Roxie deals with this.
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Lokitsu

Post by Lokitsu »

*Perks up* You have my attention. :YMDAYDREAM:
I've always liked Roxie and this less angry side leaves me hoping that she'll be in the comic on a regular basis. The combination of justified snark and occassional vulnerability is fun to watch. As to whether or not she and Zadie become an item: I'm good either way. This is definitely my favorite strip of the series so far. :-bd

Balancer

Post by Balancer »

First time I've checked this comic in ages to see if it got any better, my reaction can be summed up as a profound meh. Maybe a disappointed sigh and roll of the eyes. Plot relying on complete lack of communication for plot sake, more of the same style of writing we've seen in Pixie Trix comics that I guess I've just lost interest in.

Valkog

Post by Valkog »

Balancer wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:26 am
First time I've checked this comic in ages to see if it got any better, my reaction can be summed up as a profound meh. Maybe a disappointed sigh and roll of the eyes. Plot relying on complete lack of communication for plot sake, more of the same style of writing we've seen in Pixie Trix comics that I guess I've just lost interest in.
You're not allowed to say that. It's against the law.
**== **== **== **==

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

I wish I could schedule appointments in my head like that. You see, conflicting appointments are disappointments. ;)