Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

PTC 22-08-19 Body image issues

Post by Giz »

brasca

Re: PTC 22-08-19 Body image issues

Post by brasca »

I know Julian's expression is slightly exaggerated, but Zadie must really be delusional to miss that. Not that I'm complaining. I like a good farce.

Exercise is good, but if Zadie wants really good abs she should talk to Peggy. I hear she's got a good exercise regimen. ;)

Clayvman

Post by Clayvman »

...how heavy are the dumbbells you lift?

TheFoolishOne

Post by TheFoolishOne »

coffee. snorted.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Clayvman wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:15 am
It would be pretty funny if Machio was randomly at the gym, even in the background. Flexing!! :))

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

In terms of boundary issues, I guess they're all even this time! Aha. Julian's expression is akin to kitty face, thereby making it uncertain if the enjoyment he was gaining from a belly, or rather, ab rub was sensual or relaxing in nature.
But indeed, people like Julian - at least in terms of body shape - can make one feel insecure about one's own physique at the height of personal goal.
I wonder if this gym tangent is simply a passing joke, or if we'll get more Ma3 cameos when they go to the gym? The world can seem small, however, the fictional version is even smaller, so it isn't beyond belief they could pass some familiar faces.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:06 am
In terms of boundary issues, I guess they're all even this time! Aha. Julian's expression is akin to kitty face, thereby making it uncertain if the enjoyment he was gaining from a belly, or rather, ab rub was sensual or relaxing in nature.
But indeed, people like Julian - at least in terms of body shape - can make one feel insecure about one's own physique at the height of personal goal.
I wonder if this gym tangent is simply a passing joke, or if we'll get more Ma3 cameos when they go to the gym? The world can seem small, however, the fictional version is even smaller, so it isn't beyond belief they could pass some familiar faces.
That, and they live on an island. :)
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:00 am
Clayvman wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:15 am
It would be pretty funny if Machio was randomly at the gym, even in the background. Flexing!! :))
NICE BULK!
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Ah-hah! So that's why there's so many gyms nowadays! (And they're crowded too!) ;)

Chantaru

Post by Chantaru »

But Zadie already had visible abs.... what am I missing?

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

You are missing that you are in the Ma3-verse where everyone has nice abs, so to them, they're normal, unless you show 6-pack and beyond...

Look at Peggy, this was before she got into pegging... She already had nice abs, then she pegged like crazy until she developed the pack, and that's when Aishani noticed...
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

SIX PACK, SIX PACK, SIX PACK!!!
(I just felt like posting that.) :)

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Julian's words in the last panel gave me a flashback to when Suzi freaked out her old male bandmates by crossing an unidentified line in a threesome. A line which somehow involved one of the guys being unable to get the taste of the other out of his mouth...

Ophelianime

Post by Ophelianime »

Hhmmmm. Julien really seemed to enjoy that belly rub. It makes me wonder if he's going to develop a thing for Aaron, and/or vice versa. (because i get the feeling that Aaron might not be as straight as he thinks) Well I guess we'll see. This has caused me to wonder a little bit about Julien's "type." I mean, we know his first love is Dillion, and last we heard, he went on a date with one of Dillion's old theater buddies. And both, for all their foibles, are very attractive men. So, as shallow as this sounds, I wonder how Aaron would fit into that. I mean, I guess once you get past his immature personality he's kind of cute. But at his current state, could he really "compete" per se with Dillion?