Post by brasca »

Don Alexander wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:22 am
brasca wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:06 am
LegendaryKroc wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:03 pm
You should be so lucky, Stepford Wife.

No, I believe the incident Valkog is referring to comes from this thread, when now banned user dorgengoa blew their top and vowed to quit DC but keep coming back to harass other users, Don tried to ban them by IP to avoid ban evasion and ended up banning the entire forum, including himself, due to a technical glitch of some kind before fixing it. You know, the one where you got all snide at a banned user, Fluffy called you out on it and Don gave you a warning.
So I'm a Stepford Wife because I don't hate every single thing I read on Pixie Trix Comix yet inexplicably remain a reader? :-?

I recall that incident, but it only ended with dorgengoa getting banned. Now that time when Amber went to bed with Dillon's friend Ray while previously having a marathon of swirlie-go-rounds with Dillon's crush Gary got all kinds of slut shamming comments and there were more than a few people who were not allowed to return. And before that the Vyndicator Decepticon plot.

I'm actually curious as to how much Don actually polices this site. Eisu didn't get banned for what he said to you.
You have said the forbidden words and summoned THE MOD!!! :ymdevil: Please do not mention the Vin-dick-eater plot.

Anyway, all of you, quiet down, the comic is 11 years old, please don't behave like little kids. :P

And, yes, I did once manage to ban the entire forum including Giz, Dave and myself, thanks to some bug in a newly installed system. But that was quickly solved and only the mentioned poster got banned for flaming.

The DAMNed

And concerning the comic, I see stupidity is still flourishing in Montreal, especially good old Pointdexter here! :P
Long time no see Don. I was starting to think you were only moderating the general discussion threads.