PTC 25-04-19 Acted like a brat

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

samtheman

Re: 25-04-19 Acted like a brat

Post by samtheman »

Now that poor Zadie just found out her boyfriend is cheating on her, maybe her side of the story will focus on her trying to find a good guy that isn't a cheating bastard. Now to wait five days again to find out what happens next. I wonder if Zadie will meet Gary at some point since he visits the comic book shop on a regular basis.

jish55

Post by jish55 »

Hurrah, finally some actual development for the new lead character. I was starting to wonder how long it would take since, due to her being the lead, and this web series only updating twice a week with only 4 panels per comic strip (normally), development is needed a little quicker.

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Spidrift wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:58 pm
To be fair, we’re still only, what, half-a-dozen strips in? It’s not that slow a start really, and we do have a few parameters established. It just feels s-l-o-w because we’re only getting two strips a week, with five-day gaps. But I agree that I’m looking forward to some real activity.
5 strips actually. But yeah, I'm sure people are gonna feel it's slow because of the 2 updates a week. It's not my first strip to update twice a week. This may change in the future, but for now, this is best for everything I've got on my plate.

brasca

Post by brasca »

I just noticed what appears to be a copy of Exorsisters in Jung's hand.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Good catch. Giz is allowed that small self-indulgence.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Cresset

Post by Cresset »

Ooh, cheating, that's simpler than what I thiought it was. I thought she was Samantha (with Zadie being a nickname like Zii or Izzy, or middle name) and the guy had sent her a romantic message only to immediately regret the idea and delete it, due to fear of commitment, which would piss her off since she was bragging about his maturity.

odalzara

Post by odalzara »

a slow beginning with characters i don't know anything about, but with the same gimmick that 's a little overused to the point of being boring

that's not a good combo

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

TheFoolishOne wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:23 am
Aaannnd the cheating begins
This was my take on it, which is why I wondered why she called him a brat and not an asshole. :p

Spidrift

Re: PTC 25-04-19 Acted like a brat

Post by Spidrift »

That was surely just her echoing the term which Ramona had just used — realising that Raymond is just another annoying 19-year-old like Aaron, only annoying in a different way.

Or the echo was for the sake of the joke. Same difference, really.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.