02-04-19 You want to be with me

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

worldshaking00

Re: 02-04-19 You want to be with me

Post by worldshaking00 »

That reminded me of an Australian documentary on a large pack of wild dogs (I don't think they were dingos exactly). The whole hour was full of their trials and happy times and such... it was beautiful how animated and full of personality they were. The whole doco was beautifully filmed. Then in the last 30 seconds the narrator says that the whole pack died of intestinal parasites. The end. I literally cried at how sudden the shock was.

Not in my Ma3 you don't.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Collarnorcrown

Post by Collarnorcrown »

Bon voyage!
"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything."
Friedrich Nietzsche

Swiftwinged Doom

Post by Swiftwinged Doom »

Zellgato wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:18 am
Loved the disclaimer there.

Hopefully this doesn't end suddenly with the spies from her ex coming in and murdering the house hold
that would be..
quite an abrupt tonal shift.
But but.. My dude, think of the COMEDY. The sheer yuks to be had!!!
Proudly broadcasting from Flint MI. The first city in North America to fight crime with Urban Blight.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

I hadn't thought it was the last strip... but reading Giz's post, I guess it kinda is? I'm assuming the actual last strip will have some sort of parallel to James's threesome offer, though... which I guess this sort of could be considered if you squint? Either that or to the first strip... or both ("about time you got here"?). (I had also been assuming that the last strip would be the 1500th, but apparently we sleepwalked through that back in the bar.)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Why do you guess it is when Giz’s note on the strip actually says “No, this is not the last strip”??
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

Something interesting: When Peggy was introduced, she broke up with her boyfriend and Sonya took her to Gary (who wasn't at home at the time) because no one went down on her since college, a lot of things happened since then, but now, Gary is her boyfriend. It's like full circle for Peggy.
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...