Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

rogermart

Re: 12-03-19 Not tied at the hip

Post by rogermart »

samtheman wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:54 pm
rogermart wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:30 pm
Well, Giz put on Twitter that Ma3 has roughly a month, so I guess there's 7 or 8 strips left.
Where did you see Giz put this on Twitter? I don't see it on the Pixie Trix Comix Twitter feed.

Edit: if that is indeed true, we are so going to get a And The Adventure Continues/No Romantic Resolution ending.
https://twitter.com/GiseleLagace/status ... 13377?s=19

She says "Yup, things are starting to come together for what's next after Ma3", someone does a reply "Looking forward to it. Any rough estimate how much story you have left in Ma3?" and she answers "Probably roughly a month"
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

What's coming after Ma3? A whole new webcomic that isn't a spinoff? An immediate sequel to Ma3? I thought Giz and her team were getting out of webcomics for now because they are no longer economically feasible for them.

As for Ma3, we are definitely going to be left hanging on a lot of plot threads if we are only going to get 7 or 8 more updates.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Spidrift wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:55 am
Interesting that Peggy's state of inebriation has apparently evaporated completely after the shock of finding herself in a room with a happy couple.
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:10 am
I wonder if Yuki still holds a candle for Gary or she is merely expressing a lingering hint of jealousy?
I don't get any of that. Yuki just feels a little bit slapped down by Peggy's mild sarcasm in panel 2, and hits back with a sarcastic reference of her own to Peggy and Gary's frequent and unhidden kinky activities. She's not jealous - the thing with Matt is clearly working okay - just very mildly snarky. Or just, y'know, joking.

(Hmm, but when has Yuki seen Peggy getting kinky with Gary? Okay, quite possibly offstage at some point...)
Yeah, I do see your point with it simply being a bit of snarky banter, with no ulterior motives behind it. I mean, on a tangent of sorts, I disagree with her pairing with Matt (working okay is something I wouldn't label it as), but it is what it is, so no amount of me disliking it or thinking it is a poor direction will change that.

As for when had Yuki seen Peggy doing the kinky with Gary - it was definitely on panel, shortly after Yuki had a threeway with Gary and Sonya. Yuki walked in to see some of their kinky cosplaying, Peggy was Mario and Gary was Princess Peach.

*edit* Took a while, but I found it.
http://www.ma3comic.com/strips-ma3/All_ ... _few_bumps

It was kind of too important to happen offstage, as it was the main impetus that drove Yuki into finding a sex doll with which to become tolerate of dongs, which is why she winded up with the almost literal sex doll of Matt.

(Feel free to ignore this. I'm admittedly ranting henceforth)> I dislike their relationship not because of my disdain for Matt but also because it is unsustainable - I guess you could argue "all relationships could be considered unsustainable," but that's distracting from the point that they have nothing in common other than a temporarily symbiotic sexlife. Other than that, they don't seem to share interests, have similar intellects, nor even are so different as to be "opposites that attract" - it is a house on sand, less stable than the Zii and DiDi thing. There is also the fact that they are using each other - Yuki is using him to get over her phobia, while he is enabling her because of his extreme sexual quirks.