Re: 07-02-19 The truth is

Post by HappyFriar »

JoybuzzerX wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:17 am
raoullefere wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:23 pm
JoybuzzerX wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:10 am

She could love Zii so much, she knows she needs to get all the orgasms she can get now, because she won't have anyone to give her any during the tour.
I'm sure DiDi believes that now in her own limited (by experience and self-understanding, not intelligence. I don't think DiDi is stupid so much as her brain is something she's rarely had to employ up until now) fashion. But six months is enough time for even the wheels in DiDi's noggin to turn, especially since she'll be in contact (ha!) with various tre sexah wrestlers.

Who knows? DiDi might even decide that she is not, in fact, a lesbian after all.
Well, if we go with the theory that Didi needs someone she has an emotional attachment to, to orgasm, I would go with the idea that there is some love for Zii.

Yes, orgasms are important to her, however, I'd argue, for most relationships, sex is important.
Yes, because Didi had such an emotional attachment to Kiley, that girl she'd JUST MET and who very much ended up not wanting her attention.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

HappyFriar wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:19 am
JoybuzzerX wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:17 am
raoullefere wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:23 pm

I'm sure DiDi believes that now in her own limited (by experience and self-understanding, not intelligence. I don't think DiDi is stupid so much as her brain is something she's rarely had to employ up until now) fashion. But six months is enough time for even the wheels in DiDi's noggin to turn, especially since she'll be in contact (ha!) with various tre sexah wrestlers.

Who knows? DiDi might even decide that she is not, in fact, a lesbian after all.
Well, if we go with the theory that Didi needs someone she has an emotional attachment to, to orgasm, I would go with the idea that there is some love for Zii.

Yes, orgasms are important to her, however, I'd argue, for most relationships, sex is important.
Yes, because Didi had such an emotional attachment to Kiley, that girl she'd JUST MET and who very much ended up not wanting her attention.
Whoever said someone couldn't get an emotional attachment to someone they just met?

Love at first sight, is a saying.

Love can also be one way. Didi had a thing for Kiley. Kiley did not have a thing for Didi.

Also there's the "I thought I loved you, but I didn't."

On and on, lots of clichés to say.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Kiley's escape from Chastel is still one of the highlights of Ma3 -- to me, anyway. :p