SDB 29-11-18 A little more prepared

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Spidrift

Re: SDB 29-11-18 A little more prepared

Post by Spidrift »

Being interrupted will happen to everyone sooner or later. But not to these two just now, I think.

As to chemistry — frankly, I see far less of it between these two than I think we’re supposed to assume. But Andy seems to like Ruby for bypassing his pathological obfuscating obtuseness, and wants to make her happy, while Ruby trusts Andy, and just by being there he’s shown her that she’s as capable of projecting sex appeal to a hot guy as all those annoying stupid extroverts. So they’re right for each other right now.

It's too bad they won't live! But then again, who does?
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

The door slide seems reasonable as well. But I am of the opinion that Ruby or Andy are packing (probably Ruby though. Although I wouldn't be surprised if the yaoi club had some from a previous meeting since both Dillon & Ruby sold adult toys and such at one point). The comic in all of its iterations hasn't felt the need to graphically depict safe sex every time there's an outing.... even between prolific partners (looking at you Matt & Zii & Didi). Perhaps it has something to do with their advertising requirements, with the graphic suggestion that sex in imminent/occurring? Pretty sure advertisers don't read often... nipple and vag and penis imaging algorithms? I mean, it wouldn't hurt one iota to just have a torn condom wrapper as refuse on a night stand, then transition to scene. Or even the sultry coy unopened condom wrapper being held on by the lips by Ruby (for instance). Or even the comedic opening up Andy's wallet to reveal a long string of unopened condoms, stating like the Boy Scout motto "Be Prepared."

As to missing out on Ruby's goods, I won't say I am happy about it. Not that we deserve her fanservice, but I'd definitely shell out some extra Kickstarter money for some Ruby R-rated risqueness.
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:02 pm
Actually, we've seen Ruby naked before.
That is cruel, @Spidrift. Technically correct, but cruel nonetheless. I think us readers got to see more square footage of skin when she was posing for her naughty selfie.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

And someone comes barreling through the unlocked door in 3...2...1...

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

worldshaking00 wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:08 am
But I am of the opinion that Ruby or Andy are packing (probably Ruby though. ... Or even the sultry coy unopened condom wrapper being held on by the lips by Ruby (for instance). Or even the comedic opening up Andy's wallet to reveal a long string of unopened condoms, stating like the Boy Scout motto "Be Prepared."
Nah. If we’re shown that either of them was prepared for the circumstance, I’d bet it’ll be Ruby. She’s a very organised person, and she’s been consciously seeking to get to this point for days. Andy, on the other hand, has just been evading the issue in every possible way.
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:02 pm
Actually, we've seen Ruby naked before.
That is cruel, @Spidrift. Technically correct, but cruel nonetheless.
I wasn’t trying to tease. We’re seeing Ruby naked here as we saw her naked there.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

worldshaking00 wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:08 am
That is cruel, @Spidrift. Technically correct, but cruel nonetheless. I think us readers got to see more square footage of skin when she was posing for her naughty selfie.
This selfie? http://www.stickydillybuns.com/strips-s ... e_thoughts
Don Alexander wrote:Duh. All people are homosexual. Most just don't get beyond the heterosexual experimentation phase until they die of old age.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Aye.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

brasca

Post by brasca »

rogermart wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:01 pm
Hey, there's always this one:

http://www.stickydillybuns.com/strips-s ... e_Director
I like that one, but other than her lounging in her underwear there’s more male fanservice than female.

Speaking of underwear I wonder if Ruby was wearing come-bone-me panties. Guess we’ll never know. :-?

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I doubt that she owns any butt-floss thongs. She’s too much the practical type. In fact, I imagine that if you asked her, she’d say that if she lets you have sight of her panties, you should damn well take the hint and not demand that they be scratchy lace or overpriced silk — i.e. any panties are come-bone-me if you’re communicating right, and anyhow as she’s just established, the point of the exercise is surely to remove them anyway.

Though with her legs-to-die-for, the main thing she really needs is something high sided...
---------
Spidrift

brasca

Post by brasca »

Spidrift wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:18 pm
I doubt that she owns any butt-floss thongs. She’s too much the practical type. In fact, I imagine that if you asked her, she’d say that if she lets you have sight of her panties, you should damn well take the hint and not demand that they be scratchy lace or overpriced silk — i.e. any panties are come-bone-me if you’re communicating right, and anyhow as she’s just established, the point of the exercise is surely to remove them anyway.

Though with her legs-to-die-for, the main thing she really needs is something high sided...
True enough. Even those heart or floral print underwear she's worn before could put steam in a man's stride.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

(Not that I personally have any objection at all to black lacy lingerie. But as it turns out, Andy is apparently low-maintenance in that regard; Ruby isn’t going to have to invest in too much black silk to keep him amused. Though I could see her glamming it up a bit for her own satisfaction; despite herself, she clearly does want to feel that she’s capable of being attractive.)
---------
Spidrift

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

This is oddly adorable. ^_^;
I do hope these inexperienced people have protection prepared...

TheFoolishOne

Post by TheFoolishOne »

well Spindrift, it looks likes somebody went first :D

Valkog

Post by Valkog »

Speaking from extremely recent experience, they should go for the sofa instead. Splinters don't belong in certain places, is all.
**== **== **== **==

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Umm, I prefer soft surfaces myself, but I don’t have a table in the house that would inflict splinters...

Sympathy for your bitter experience, though.
---------
Spidrift