TheEighth

Re: SDB 29-11-18 A little more prepared

Post by TheEighth »

I'm calling it, the rest of the Yaoi Club is spying on them from the door
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

Twue wuv!

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

TheEighth wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:51 am
How?
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Storm-forge mystique wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:24 am
Twue wuv!
I can now see Peter Cook conducting a wedding! :))

Also, instead of "rub, rub," couldn't that have also been "fap, fap?" :)

xetalon

Post by xetalon »

Seems like Ruby is the perfect girl for Andy.

brasca

Post by brasca »

lordoffiling wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:26 am
TheEighth wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:51 am
How?
Yes I doubt this room has an old fashioned keyhole to spy through.

This isn’t up there with DiDi and Sandra, but I suppose I can’t have everything.

Personally I think she should wait to fold out the sofa because someone’s back is going to be hurting if they get down to business on the table.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

@brasca, Don't you mean Didi and Sonya spying through the closet door?

I think that Ruby is a little confused when it comes to being asexual. I don't think that responding to visual sexual stimuli automatically makes one asexual.

Ruby's bosom seems larger than I'd expect. Even when wearing her loose-fitting shirts before, her lines seemed not as... pronounced... shall we say. She doesn't slouch usually, so that's not it. Not sure why. She's always been depicted as having a pleasant body shape, so I am not complaining with our recent reveal. Just mentioning it.

As far as how things are progressing, seems to be on course. I hope that they have the proper preventative measures available, although I am not sure how Giz would draw that since Ruby & Andy's situation isn't the same as Kiley & Gary's outing. Ruby certainly seems excited at Andy's display though. Being virgins, I don't expect much for their first time. And I think that is just fine. With Ruby's imagination, all she needs is to dip her toes (figuratively) into being a sexual being and she'll want more. She'll divorce sex from her feelings of her teenage years hiding Amber's secret. In fact, the sisters should be able to bond much more.

As far as the old fashioned keyhole, nah. I am calling that they are all just clambered up to the door, ears pressed against it listening earnestly. My second bet is that Ruby and Andy will be majorly vocal on her orgasm(s) and Jung will be recording it (and maybe the rest of the patrons in the store are all piqued too). If Jung was a pseudo-creeper, he has a video camera back there (for literal security reasons of course) and it picks up their trist. Even I'd admit that last one is a bit far-fetched and unsavory; however, I could see Ramona & Jung having something like that set up for their own romances? Just sayin'.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

I feel a little like a basic bitch for saying this, but...

Why, oh why, did we have to wait until the era of concealed nudity in the comic to finally see Ruby without clothes?!?!
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

CONDOM, YOU TWO, CONDOM!

Though assuming that she doesn't get too horrendously distracted from her usual practical good sense, it has to be said -- Ruby has taken a long, complicated road around to a healthy, sane view of sex, but now she's got there, she's got there.
brasca wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:56 pm
Yes I doubt this room has an old fashioned keyhole to spy through.
Oh, come on. Rule of comedy applies. If a joke requires a door to have a classic keyhole-shaped keyhole, it will have one.

(Anyhow, re-insert all previous discussion of possible eavesdropping here.)
brasca wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:56 pm
Personally I think she should wait to fold out the sofa because someone’s back is going to be hurting if they get down to business on the table.
I somehow imagine Andy politely supporting both their weights on elbows and knees while Ruby clamps herself onto him...
worldshaking00 wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:30 pm
Ruby's bosom seems larger than I'd expect. Even when wearing her loose-fitting shirts before, her lines seemed not as... pronounced... shall we say. She doesn't slouch usually, so that's not it. Not sure why. She's always been depicted as having a pleasant body shape, so I am not complaining with our recent reveal. Just mentioning it.
Hard to say. She does seem to be projecting forward unusually well, but she's never been defined as skinny. Remember that Amber's dresses do fit her. Look at something like this, and try deleting the dress while preserving the shape. There's actually some perfectly respectable boobage there.
lordoffiling wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:53 pm
Why, oh why, did we have to wait until the era of concealed nudity in the comic to finally see Ruby without clothes?!?!
Actually, we've seen Ruby naked before.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

lordoffiling wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:53 pm
I feel a little like a basic bitch for saying this, but...

Blame it on the prudish advertisers.

Chances are the book will reveal a bit more.

Maybe one day, Giz will publish an Oglaf-level version of a few strips! X_X

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

Not really. SDB was never rated R. Only Ma3.

Maybe in the next Kickstarter we can request an uncensored Ruby poster as one of the rewards. :D
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

brasca

Post by brasca »

rogermart wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:14 pm
Not really. SDB was never rated R. Only Ma3.

Maybe in the next Kickstarter we can request an uncensored Ruby poster as one of the rewards. :D
This and a side story about the adventures of Naomi and Prudence I would totally buy.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Personally, I’d go for some backstory on the Ramona-Jung relationship. Though the bits of this scene that we’ll never see online would be not without their charms.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Wonder if the old gag about someone walking in unexpectedly will happen? Or rather, more likely when it will happen. Ruby and Andy are both quite attractive, but that doesn't always mean there will be chemistry.
As Spidrift noted, the duo don't seem to have protection, so someone could either yell a reminder through the door or even slide one beneath the door.