SDB 01-11-18 Dearest Ramona

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Spidrift

Re: SDB 01-11-18 Dearest Ramona

Post by Spidrift »

Weirdly, in the flashback to the Jerzy incident, Zii said that she thought that Angel was strictly into women.

Personally, I reckon that that merely shows that the writers hadn’t got the characters completely sorted in their minds at the time — but if we take it seriously, it suggests that Angel has been known to at least look at women, enough for Zii to notice.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Perhaps Angel was being such a drama queen that ze swore off all men until Jerzy came back.

SailorDh

Post by SailorDh »

He got my permission...

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Fluffy wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:38 am

Jerzy, on the other hand...

Exactly, so it's extremely hypocritical and unfair that Angel is the one being singled out.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

In the comic, only Ruby seems to be the one who sees both Angel and Jerzy as being in the wrong - because, they are (though Jerzy moreso than Angel; seeing as actually sleeping with someone is infinitely far worse than a kiss).

Sincerely hoping that Dillon lets his self righteous maw flap some more so that Ruby is pushed to the point of exposing him for his part in the mess, just to put him in his place. Itt would cause more drama; but maybe Jerzy would be exposed for a cheating liar that he is - seeing as he told Dillon Angel didn't sleep with him for a two whole days! (Oh, the humanity! 8-| )- which seems odd, given how infatuated Angel was with Jerzy and how they were more than willing to do the deed with him as often as possible. Unless their guilt over the reward date with Richie changed that setup, I can't imagine Angel suddenly denying Jerzy nookie.

How epic would that be - instead of fighting, all three (Angel, Dillon and Zii) compare notes when it comes to Jerzy, and they come to the conclusion he was lying to all three of them; causing undue strife? It would be a great way to stop all the in fighting.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.