27-10-18 In unison

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

rogermart

Re: 27-10-18 In unison

Post by rogermart »

VoxPopuli wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:05 pm
On another note, I keep forgetting is Angel anatomically male or female?
Strictly biologically speaking, Angel is female, both in genotype and phenotype.
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

riflow

Post by riflow »

Man I feel the worst for Terry out of every character in this comic.

Rolan7

Post by Rolan7 »

rogermart wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:14 am
Strictly biologically speaking, Angel is female, both in genotype and phenotype.
Huh. I'll take your word about the genotype, but Angel usually appears more male to me. And not because of all the Caesar references :P

They're fluid, though. Doesn't that mean their phenotype isn't female?

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

We’ve had a full explanation of Angel’s status, albeit in Sticky Dilly Buns. Try reading that. To quote Dillon, “Angel has tits”. To quote Richie, “Angel’s a girl”.

And your “phenotype” is your full set of physical characteristics, which can encompass behaviour but certainly always includes anatomy. So it’s quite safe to say that Angel’s phenotype is female.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

worldshaking00 wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:00 pm
Once again, I hope not. While your prediction has symmetry, I am hoping for a happy - if cliche - ending. I appreciate a good tragedy, don't get me wrong. And it isn't like Gary hasn't grown out of the previous volumes of Ma3. But his goal is partnership with a woman he loves. Why be a Lucy and pull the football away from Charlie Brown now?
Well it's looking like Zii, Angel, and the other bandmates are going to get a "And the Adventure Continues" ending just like Sonya so that probably means that Gary, Peggy, Didi, and maybe Kiley will also continue their adventures without settling down with anybody. It also keeps the story open just in case the creative team wants to revisit this comic at a later date if it ever becomes economically feasible again that is. As for Yuki and Matt, it would be hilarious if they are the only couple that stays together and have children like Yuki's dad wants.