08-09-18 How can I prove

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Spidrift

Re: 08-09-18 How can I prove

Post by Spidrift »

Well, there are the Paps of Anu in Ireland and the Paps of Jura in Scotland, which are actually vaguely breast-shaped, but I can’t think of many others offhand. (And just because a mountain is named for a woman, doesn’t mean there’s a booby reference, he says, thinking of the Seven Sisters in Norway.)

But okay, when I check, Wikipedia has a whole page of mountains named “The Sleeping Woman” or similar.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Spidrift wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:20 am
It's not clear whether the Vader image was linked to GiGi's number or her father's. But whatever. Mass entertainment business, tough businessperson. Also, bears, woods, excrement, etc.
Maybe she has Palpatine's image for GiGi's Dad.

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

I'm hoping this leads to Didi going on the road for her wrestling career and Zii joins her leaving Gary and Peggy to themselves without interference.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Anything is possible. Considering the complete lack of Zii involvement in Didi's wrestling life (and indeed, anything post-orgasm/post-Zii's disinterested episode it seems), I am not so sure. Zii can be a bit of a bum, taking her sweet time to do things, true. But she has a lot of work to get her band in shape (if they ever can be 'in shape') and/or apologize/make up with Yuki and/or Sonya. .. or barring that, at least let them know she was a terrible person/friend for doing what she did to them even if they don't want to reconcile. She needs to find some sort of closure on her end, basically, and adapt to her new paradigm.

Gary's apartment would seem a lot more empty with only two human inhabitants... not sure I'd like it that way.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Panel 4: There it is.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Seems like less than a conscience and more of bad logic. She's told she has talent by not only Gigi but Lynn and others. So, she has the talent part. Roxie has more talent, yes, but Roxie still lacks everything else they're going for.

For one thing, Roxie seems to lack the screen presence they're likely looking for. Not just looks, but personality. Something Roxie may need to hear, so she can do things to improve in those areas.

AlexDenton

Post by AlexDenton »

I don't know, I think Roxie's presence in the ring is awesome, she doesn't need to change that.
Gigi gives me the creeps something fierce though, I hope Didi won't stay long, it doesn't look good.
"Hi. I'm NG Resonance. What would you like to talk about?"
"I like your music."
"I think you're lying."
"Hey -- I'm a fan. You're not supposed to argue with me."
"I'm supposed to make you like me. You like it when I argue."