The Director 03-09-18

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

brasca

The Director 03-09-18

Post by brasca »

Even though I've already seen this bonus strip before I still like that its being offered as a filler until Menage a 3 returns... and proving Spidrift wrong is nice too. ;)

CEOIII

Re: The Director 03-09-18

Post by CEOIII »

Someone has to get this girl some dick.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Even with all her love of yaoi, Ruby still doesn't have a clear image of male genitalia in her mind.
Forget whether Andy is ready for a physical relationship or not for a moment; she may not be ready.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Meh. Women have started perfectly satisfactory sex lives from positions of greater ignorance. But in any case, her school will have had sex ed lessons that covered the basics. Plus, she had that little encounter with Matt, and she's seen Dillon and Ray naked around the place, albeit briefly. And she prides herself on being an educated woman, so I'm sure that she's looked at a few classical statues.

The gag here is that her visual imagination runs almost entirely on yaoi, but that doesn't mean she has no idea what's there -- just that her subconscious was telling her she's got a bit obsessive.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Linnah

Post by Linnah »

Hah, I think I get the joke. Thing is, in japanese yaoi manga (because of a japanese law), penises ALWAYS have to be somehow censored. Sometimes they're fully pixelated, sometimes they're just given a _very_ small censor bar, but there is always something hiding at least part of it.

It'd make sense for Ruby to also deal with some 'real life' censorship during her dream, since that's how it is 'in the books'.
Last edited by Linnah on Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Got a bit Kafkaesque in the Third Act. Aha

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.