28-08-18 Well you know

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Mutant for Hire

Re: 28-08-18 Well you know

Post by Mutant for Hire »

Imagine if Zii were here, what would she do?

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Spidrift wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:06 pm

Possibly a bit optimistic, especially given Lynn’s comments about her tastes. She may, I suppose, just be someone with a very cynical view of what men want, who supplies it by any means necessary, thus displaying what appears to be a taste for it.
There's also the possibility that GiGi is lesbian or Bi.

RemoWilliams

Post by RemoWilliams »

Spidrift wrote: ↑Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:18 am
Anyhow, amusing strip, but I have a slight problem of cognitive dissonance, because to me, GiGi looks if anything slightly smaller than FiFi or even DiDi.
Actually, GiGi could be using a minimizing bra or something similar. That way, in a professional setting, she's busty enough to get noticed, but not too much to not be taken seriously or treated like a bimbo.

This would be a nice segue into a lesson for DiDi. GiGi would point out to her that (In a visual medium like wrestling) her body is an professional asset to be used just like brains or talent. However, you have to adjust according to circumstances. There will be times where you have to dress to de-emphasize yourself. And, there will be times where you flaunt what you've got.

To prove her point, GiGi then opens her top and unleashes the hounds, proving to an astounded DiDi that she is indeed bustier than her.

Which would not just be fanservice. One of the classic ways that teachers show that they know what they're talking about is to outdo the student. The seasoned Master putting the cocky young Upstart in his place.

Remo Williams,

The Master of Sinanju.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

I can only hope that DiDi will keep abreast of her new circumstances!
;) ;)

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

I'll be honest, I didn't remember that DiDi was just a nickname.

sparky

Post by sparky »

Mutant for Hire wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:52 pm
Better yet, Kiley! My guess is that she would have a Gary-style nosebleed.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

She'd be more likely to hallucinate and have a panic attack.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

rogermart wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:31 pm
rogermart wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:42 pm
... And her nickname is FiFi. :))

I wanted the Boss to be Faith, but after this, definitely Blair.
I called one out of two. :D

So the boss looks like Giz... Considering Desiree is DiDi and Tiffany is FiFi, GiGi is definitely Gisele.

BTW, compare this strip to this strip, Didi says "The boyfriends call me DiDi, that is cute, no?" I thought she was clueless about why she was called DiDi, but now I see she is not clueless, she knows why the nickname and she just finds it cute. I guess it's the same for FiFi and GiGi.
Well, when you have assets a lot of people find attractive and feel like remarking on, there are only three options: develop a sense of humour about it, come to enjoy it or do what you can to avoid drawing attention to them.
Mutant for Hire wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:52 pm
I think she'd be speaking nonsense, have a hair-ection and/or bury her face in someone's boob window. At least, that's what she's done in the past. We don't know how she may have changed since we last saw her.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Spidrift wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:18 am
I'd guess that these two have had Work Done, if only because busts that large, on women with fairly slim-normal frames, while not impossible, are fairly rare. But DiDi may well be too stupid to consider the question.

And DiDi doesn't actually have much of an ego; what she has is a monstrous sense of entitlement, simply because she usually gets what she wants, with little effort, in large part because of her looks in general and her boobs in particular. So waving women with bigger boobs in her face is unlikely to affect her much. What messes her up is not getting what she wants (e.g. orgasms), or being told that she isn't entitled to things.

Anyhow, amusing strip, but I have a slight problem of cognitive dissonance, because to me, GiGi looks if anything slightly smaller than FiFi or even DiDi.

Also -- who goes into a job interview without any names being mentioned along the way?
To be fair, the fact that every character comes out bi is also rare. So, it could just fit the comic.

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

sparky wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:50 pm
Better yet, Kiley! My guess is that she would have a Gary-style nosebleed.
Error of Logic wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:16 pm
She'd be more likely to hallucinate and have a panic attack.
I just want to know what the hell happened to Kiley.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Went home and started getting her act together for her academic work? Her plot arc hasn’t had any grand conclusion, but nor are there any serious loose threads left trailing. I suspect that we may not see much of her again before the end of the comic’s run.

It’s not like she had much to learn, apart from “stop thinking that you know everything and messing with other people’s heads”, which the DiDi thing should’ve taught her, or much to achieve, apart from her qualification, which was always an off-screen issue. Though I do like to think that she’ll one day publish a pop science book on “Sexual Behaviour in the Quebecois Female”.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.