Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

28-08-18 Well you know

Post by Giz »

OllieOrOlly

Re: 28-08-18 Well you know

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Haha! Got to give credit for such a long set-up before the punchline. FifF is real, after all. And they, ahem, doubled down on the gag with GiGi! It's silly but it gave me a good chuckle.
Hopefully FiFi and GiGi are naturally voluptuous to truly hatchet down DiDi's ego; if they are surgically inflated, then the impact wouldn't be as significant, though I'm guessing the point is more that to convince the dunce, DiDi, that the WW3 favours women with big busts, therefore her own scouting was due to it. If her passive yet obnoxious sense of superiority could be weakened, that'd be a bonus.

I wonder if GiGi is the "demon boss" that Lynn reports to, or simply another liaison?

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I'd guess that these two have had Work Done, if only because busts that large, on women with fairly slim-normal frames, while not impossible, are fairly rare. But DiDi may well be too stupid to consider the question.

And DiDi doesn't actually have much of an ego; what she has is a monstrous sense of entitlement, simply because she usually gets what she wants, with little effort, in large part because of her looks in general and her boobs in particular. So waving women with bigger boobs in her face is unlikely to affect her much. What messes her up is not getting what she wants (e.g. orgasms), or being told that she isn't entitled to things.

Anyhow, amusing strip, but I have a slight problem of cognitive dissonance, because to me, GiGi looks if anything slightly smaller than FiFi or even DiDi.

Also -- who goes into a job interview without any names being mentioned along the way?
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Shinjischneider

Post by Shinjischneider »

Half of the readers call them fapfap cause well.. you know.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Spidrift wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:18 am
Anyhow, amusing strip, but I have a slight problem of cognitive dissonance, because to me, GiGi looks if anything slightly smaller than FiFi or even DiDi.
Well, remember, cup size is measured by subtracting a bra band size from the bust size. What this means is, woman with a more narrow torso might end up with a larger cup than a bustier woman even if the bustier woman has larger breasts by volume.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Is GiGi the boss?

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

I have a feeling that’s the case. I also have a feeling that her desire to have DiDi in the ww3 is less about lust and more about some kind of ‘large breasts loyalty.’ Like, GiGi views this as some kind of sisterhood.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

I heard the Twilight Zone theme in my head when "Gigi" appeared...

This is not a slur against her appearance; rather, a comment on the reality shift Chastel must be feeling.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Hasn't anyone here noticed yet who GiGi looks like?

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Enlighten us.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Cortez wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:00 pm
Is GiGi the boss?
So it appears.
lordoffiling wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:17 pm
I also have a feeling that her desire to have DiDi in the ww3 is less about lust and more about some kind of ‘large breasts loyalty.’ Like, GiGi views this as some kind of sisterhood.
Possibly a bit optimistic, especially given Lynn’s comments about her tastes. She may, I suppose, just be someone with a very cynical view of what men want, who supplies it by any means necessary, thus displaying what appears to be a taste for it.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Milnoc wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:54 pm
Hasn't anyone here noticed yet who GiGi looks like?
A bit like Gi...Gi...Giz? Sharing the first letter of their names & Giz being a boss helps too. But then Giz also shares some similarities with Sonya too. Must be the fantastic hair? Plus having everyone expect an expy then pseudo-inserting oneself into the comic is a decent curveball.

Speaking about hair, I could see another reason why Lynn would use Darth Vader for GiGi's screen image - her large hairstyle vaguely looks like a helmet similar to how our favorite Dark Lord of the Sith is styled. We could have the wrong impression of GiGi entirely... I doubt it... but I'm intrigued to see how she acts.

There could be some sorority of 'large breasted women'-thing going on here with GiGi. I mean, there is the obvious fan appeal to help inflate fan loyalty. But GiGi might have a desire to befriend DiDi because of their twin similarities.

Amusing joke and potential twist. Thanks creative team. Although I am going to eyeroll if a JiJi or a MiMi joins the dialogue. Do they even go to "M"s? Now I want some M&Ms...
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Interesting. Perhaps the boss isn’t sleazy, but partial to big breasted women because she’s one of them... and possibly their queen.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

I wonder if this comic will end with Chastel off to frolic and play, the busty amazon way, a happy member of the sisterhood she never knew she always yearned for.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

rogermart wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:42 pm
... And her nickname is FiFi. :))

I wanted the Boss to be Faith, but after this, definitely Blair.
I called one out of two. :D

So the boss looks like Giz... Considering Desiree is DiDi and Tiffany is FiFi, GiGi is definitely Gisele.

BTW, compare this strip to this strip, Didi says "The boyfriends call me DiDi, that is cute, no?" I thought she was clueless about why she was called DiDi, but now I see she is not clueless, she knows why the nickname and she just finds it cute. I guess it's the same for FiFi and GiGi.
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...