19-07-18 SDB-You guys are serious

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

AbstractVagabond

Re: 19-07-18 SDB-You guys are serious

Post by AbstractVagabond »

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:05 am
Poor Ruby - butt of one of the very first jokes that had been at the expense of Gary!
Why I imagined them breaking a drawing table during reverse cowgirl, I don't know. Ruby doesn't factor into that at all.
Tune in next time to find out what the cow says.
"Moo?"
Dude! No spoilers!

Spidrift

Re: 19-07-18 SDB-You guys are serious

Post by Spidrift »

worldshaking00 wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:01 pm
Ramona did seem to imply that Jung's relationship with her was good and that he was a good lover. Being virgins, that might be a low threshold though. However their strong love of... shall we say colorful literature... might help add to their experience level.
Their sex life is an advertisement for (a) actually caring about your partner, and (b) doing the reading. It all looked terribly spontaneous, but Jung had clearly prepared carefully, while Ramona reciprocates by paying attention to things like Dillon’s demonstration with the banana. They may not have quite, say, Matt’s repertoire of exotic techniques, but who cares when what they have got is clearly working so well for them? If your partner develops Ramona’s range of grins, smirks, and boasts, you’re a good lover in my book.

Plus, well, they were clearly both gagging for it. I’m not sure how old Ramona is meant to be, but I don’t think she’s a teenager, and Jung must be around Gary’s age (30). And now their libidos have kicked in full force. They’re making up for lost time.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.