05-07-18 SDB-Gotta keep fit

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

SailorDh

Re: 05-07-18 SDB-Gotta keep fit

Post by SailorDh »

I don't get how Zii gets so much action when Ruby looks way better than she does.

If that was me i would have boned her long ago. Zii i wouldn't even look at.

VoxPopuli

Post by VoxPopuli »

SailorDh wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:51 am
I don't get how Zii gets so much action when Ruby looks way better than she does.
Because Zii tends to be a lot more forward about what she wants.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

Well, it's not just about the looks (which both have), once Jerzy was talking with Erik and he mentioned one of Zii's main powers:

"She's got this way of making you feel like the most desirable person in the world, you know?"

Source

Zii has charisma, is a punk-rock chick, knows how to play the art of seduction... Ruby, while hot, has a shell and just recently she has started to come out of it...

Also, even Zii's innuendo would strike out with Andy, you have to be 100% direct with him...
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Yea Roger's right, even Zii would strike out with Andy if she just used innuendo. The main difference between her and Ruby is that Zii wouldn't stop there, she'd just get more blatant/direct until Andy finally got the hint, most likely while her tongue was down his throat and she was ripping his clothes off.

Zii would've boned Andy by the end of their first date.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

To be fair to Zii, she does seem to realise that some displays of disinterest actually indicate real lack of interest. She apparently gave up with Ruby when her first attempt at a pass just bounced. But then, Zii’s instincts about other people’s sexuality seem to be pretty good. Presumably, with Ruby, the subconscious thought process went “Okay, so the complete blank on my gaydar screen wasn’t a mistake. This one is 100% Kinsey-zero. If I push it, she’ll probably freak out and I’ll ruin a perfectly good friendship. Pity, but, plenty more fish, et cetera.”

The question with Andy would be how she’d consciously or unconsciously process his lack of response. As she’d doubtless assess him as straight, yes, sure, she’d probably work out a way for them both to trip over in a darkened room with a bed in it.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

Or maybe ask him to teach her how to apply CPR and work it from there (It reminded me of her using her tongue burning to make out with Sonya)
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

You say “Or”; “And” is equally possible. The girl uses all the stuff in her toolbox...

(Or we can assume that things would happen that would be funny. Shouldn’t try too hard to over-analyse these characters.)
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Antinerd

Post by Antinerd »

Ruby is cruisin for a bruisin.