26-06-18 SDB Tell me about the man

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Spidrift

Re: 26-06-18 SDB Tell me about the man

Post by Spidrift »

They did actually meet briefly in the toilets at the gig. But more importantly, Ruby saw his picture on Dillon’s bedside table, and then he walked past at the gig and Dillon went weak at the knees. So she learned about Dillon’s crush then.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

WizzarTheRed

Post by WizzarTheRed »

He is risen! It's good to see this comic again!

Valkog

Post by Valkog »

This is probably a dumb question, but why not post the SDB content on the SDB site?
**== **== **== **==

brasca

Post by brasca »

Well isn't this just a pleasant surprise. :D Or maybe everyone else knew it since I really don't follow the Twitter.

It's difficult to determine if there's a been a time jump. Ruby states Angel is dating Jerzy so apparently his tryst with Dillon is still a secret.

I have to wonder what the original plot was going to be before the hiatus. A lot has happened in Menage a 3, but maybe what happened in Sticky Dilly Buns has already happened and somehow it will jell.

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Valkog wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:31 am
This is probably a dumb question, but why not post the SDB content on the SDB site?
It's posted there too. Just didn't want the MA3 site to go dead while we run these strips. The ideal situation would be to update both but I'm busy with other work at the moment.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

brasca wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:32 am
It's difficult to determine if there's a been a time jump. Ruby states Angel is dating Jerzy so apparently his tryst with Dillon is still a secret.

I have to wonder what the original plot was going to be before the hiatus. A lot has happened in Menage a 3, but maybe what happened in Sticky Dilly Buns has already happened and somehow it will jell.
(Missing Usenet, where cross-posting to multiple newsgroups was all too easy.)

I’m assuming that this is the morning after the last two strips of the last volume, and that Giz will simply fudge the timescale, which was after all never pinned down.

(The stuff with Zii and Angel from the end of the last volume will be harder to reconcile with Ma3, anyway.)
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

Giz wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:44 am
It's posted there too. Just didn't want the MA3 site to go dead while we run these strips. The ideal situation would be to update both but I'm busy with other work at the moment.
Is SDB going to be wrapped up in one go before Ma3 resumes updating or is there going to be some back and forth updating between SDB and Ma3?

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

I'm thinking back and forth. So an SDB chapter, then an Ma3 one, another SDB, and then a final Ma3.

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

Thanks for the reply. Is Kiley still going to make another appearance before the end?