02-06-18 Little man

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

samtheman

Re: 02-06-18 Little man

Post by samtheman »

My thoughts exactly Dragon Paladin. Gary and Zii need to just fuck already but someone will probably still walk in on them while they are fucking probably Didi or maybe Dillon. I would like to see some kind of plot twist even this late in the game but I think the creative team is going to play it safe which is kinda boring. Tuesday's update will probably snap back to the impromptu wrestling match between Didi and Maura.

Collarnorcrown

Post by Collarnorcrown »

Yesssssss. I don't care how it ends up. I've been waiting for this kiss for freaking dagone years!
"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything."
Friedrich Nietzsche

otaku247

Post by otaku247 »

Error of Logic wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:03 pm
JoeNobody wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:44 am
Dave and Giz are SUCH hypocrites.

They won't give us any more nipples, but looky here -- a clitoris! Admittedly, a cartoon depiction of one, but still...
Come to think of it, is there an equivalent to the little man in a canoe for nipples?
The closest I can recall just now is the old joke about the girl who loses her bikini top in the ocean, claps her hands over her chest and makes a dash for the dressing-booths only for a little boy to stop her and say: "Excuse me, miss. If you ever want to sell your puppies, may I have the one with the pink nose?"
My brain has just created the mental image of two Mexicans sunning themselves on some oversize beanbags, sheltering their faces with Sombreros.

TheFoolishOne

Post by TheFoolishOne »

Samtheman I agree that that is likely to happen, however if we do rubberband snap back to wrestling match, I for one hope that Anne has dropped her towel (unnoticed during the kerfuffle that is happening in her hotel room) and I *fingers crossed* Didi has gotten a hand on Maura's bra and yanked too hard (hey Rocky, watch me pull an easy wrestling move , whoops, guess I don't know my own strength) or Maura's competitiveness has done the same thing for .. reasons .

EvilSnack

Post by EvilSnack »

This nap of which the little man speaks: How long a nap was it? From the last time she responded to Didi, or does it go back to the very beginning?

I am reminded of the Heineken ad: Refreshes the parts that other beers cannot reach.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

I'm fairly sure it just dates to the point that Suzi lost her desire because she realized she'd wrecked the band she'd built up with Sonya and Yuki. She wasn't having any noticeable trouble in this area before that.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream
SWIRLY
SWIRLY
SWIRLY
SWIRLY
QUEEFING LIKE A QUEEN

Though seriously, the "little man in a canoe" allegory is just stupid. Who wants canoe with a giant Lovecraftian fleshswirlmonstrosity in it, and a huge hole in the middle?
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it.

Also, it’s a metaphor, not an allegory.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.