Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

ThePonyGuy

Re: 31-05-18 Nothing weird

Post by ThePonyGuy »

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

First, lol at Lita on top of the back of the couch. I have a black female cat that lays down on the same spot on my couch. It's her spot. Hers.

Second, I don't think it's happening either. There's been too much buildup and now a cliffhanger. There's going to be an interruption and Lita doesn't count because she's just laying there watching. I could see Gary and Zii start making out but that's as far as it will go before they are interrupted probably by Didi. Didi will either join in or Zii will ask her to join in or more likely Zii will once again drop Gary like a hot potato and "console" poor Didi. Because of this I'm torn. I don't want Gary ending up with Zii (and possibly Didi) but I don't want Gary ending up alone either.

Maybe he can go after Sonya's co-worker or Erik's sister if he does end up alone.

leann123

Post by leann123 »

This makes me want them to end up together even more because of the constant cock blocking.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

It apparently happens, or is something of an urban myth, that a pet owner or their partner can't get 'in the mood' when the pet is in the room with them during said intimate moment. Although, I think in this case that it is a little more of Zii's uncertainty/nervousness getting the better of her, rather than any fault of Lita giving Zii the stink-eye. Lita's expression is fairly Lita-neutral... not even a 'meow'. Pretty sure Lita has seen much more freakiness in her years than a kiss.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I assume that a lot of pet owners tend to end up thinking of their pets, subconsciously, as people. And not everyone is an exhibitionist who likes getting frisky in front of third parties. So that story sounds entirely likely to me.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

tcrpgfan

Post by tcrpgfan »

samtheman wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 5:35 pm
I could see Gary and Zii start making out but that's as far as it will go before they are interrupted probably by Didi. Didi will either join in or Zii will ask her to join in or more likely Zii will once again drop Gary like a hot potato and "console" poor Didi.
Didi's not even in the house... And she isn't going to be back that night. Dillon might reappear, but that's also a guesstimate. If you want my opinion. I do think Gary and Zii are endgame, primarily because Zii wants companionship and Gary's offering. She screwed having that companionship up bigtime with Eric. Something she's not as likely to do especially after what happened with Sonya and Yuki. In fact, she's probably going to leave Didi because Zii's not getting what she wants from her.
"Time... Lines? Time isn't made out of lines... It is made out of circles. THAT is why clocks are round." -Caboose from Red vs. Blue

cheshire86

Post by cheshire86 »

My money's on Eulice Interruptus. :D "Wait... you two aren't screwing?! Who the hell's been making that racket all this time, then?!"

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Lita: "Woman, the only one making this weird is you monkeys."

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

The thread is making me feel like this is a callback to something, but I can't remember what.

...if not, I guess the little pink boat had gotten used to rather a paucity of sleep.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

OMG Lita is chanelling Tommy Lee Jones!
Spidrift wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 2:05 pm
Remember that Amber implied that she had never had a boyfriend, and was unsure quite how to go about her new relationship.
ARGH IT IS STILL BLUE
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)