26-05-18 All friends here

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Vitocap

Re: 26-05-18 All friends here

Post by Vitocap »

brasca wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 4:34 pm
Lynn may be the one with a tough decision to make because Maura could be better than she expected and DiDi not so much.

We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Bat-dork wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 4:37 pm
Maura could always suggest something along the lines of a sex contest and... NAAAH!! That won't happen. No way they're going to do that twice, right? Right? RIGHT?!?!
Well, it's probably unlikely. Still, I can imagine one consequence; DiDi staggers into the apartment, battered and bruised...

Gary: DiDi! You look terrible! What happened to you?
DiDi: I was somehow drawn into une contest sexuelle.
Gary: Oh yeah. Those are a bad idea. Ice pack?
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Zellgato

Post by Zellgato »

Surprise MA3.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

brasca wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 4:34 pm
I wouldn't be so sure. Yes Maura doesn't know what she's doing, but she knows enough about what would get her off and is very competitive. DiDi is here for orgasms and will only do the minimum amount of effort. Have we ever seen any of her previous sexual partners look overjoyed later? Sure they're satisfied they got to have sex with someone so unattainable, but was it really any good? They've never really had time to think that through because she dumps them and seeks out someone who can.

Lynn may be the one with a tough decision to make because Maura could be better than she expected and DiDi not so much.
I don't know, we could be surprised, Didi has been banging Zii for a while now and she may have learned a few moves with practice-practice-practice...
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

DiDi doesn’t seem to be great at acquiring skills. Basic judo, wrestling (because she’s obsessed with it), decent cookery... But she doesn’t come across to me as a natural learner.

And she doesn’t have to learn much in bed. Because she can get by on being DiDi.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Cast your mind back about 10 years to her DDR playing. I don't know how she does at abstract reasoning, but her ability to learn physical skills is top-notch. I bet if there was some reason for her to learn embroidery she would be at master level in a week. **==
Don Alexander wrote:Duh. All people are homosexual. Most just don't get beyond the heterosexual experimentation phase until they die of old age.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

She might have decent muscle memory!
I'm not sure that'd allow her to sail through embroidery, though. There is a lot of repetitive work involved, but don't you also need to constantly keep your mind on the pattern you are trying to create?

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Yeah, okay, she does well at muscle memory stuff. (I haven’t the faintest idea how good she’d be at embroidery. Actually, she tends to be good at stereotype “girly” things, so she’d probably become good at sewing through the power of being ultra-ultra-feminine.) But I stand by the belief that she’s never had to become technically good in bed, even with Zii, because she can blow anyone’s mind just by lying there being DiDi, and she’s never shown any particular urge to try.
---------
Spidrift

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Well, on the one hand Ms. Nielsen seemed pretty well satisfied until the point that she was hit in the face by a ballistic ton of consequences and her libido took a nosedive.
On the other, I seem to recall that during their sex scenes, Ms. Chastel was mostly on the receiving end. She said she was willing to learn, but did we see a lot of her practising?

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Of course Zii was satisfied. She was (finally) shagging bloody DiDi. DiDi could have lain there in a medically-induced coma with a paper bag over her head and Zii would have been satisfied.
---------
Spidrift

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

Yes, Zii would be satisfied only with that, but Didi was the one that was sorry for not knowing anything about pleasuring a woman, mainly because Sandra and her were both clueless (and Sandra was sober), and Kiley didn't want any reciprocation, she did learn scissoring from Peggy but she thinks it doesn't work (Peggy would disagree, though), so Zii offered to teach her (we know the reasons why, but still), and we can see in some strips the beginning of the "training":

http://www.ma3comic.com/strips-ma3/prac ... e-practice
http://www.ma3comic.com/strips-ma3/a-he ... true-amour
http://www.ma3comic.com/strips-ma3/she- ... priorities
http://www.ma3comic.com/strips-ma3/oui-bien-sur

And that was only the first day, since then they had lots of "sessions" until Zii's libido tanked...

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

and Sandra was sober
Eh, Sandra has been infatuated by Cammi when sober.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

To this day, Cammi is the only one that can do that to Sandra without booze, she craves the wild, unattached sex that knows no gender, but needs alcohol to tear her inhibitions down...

AlexDenton

Post by AlexDenton »

Hell yeah Maura, kick her ass :D
"Hi. I'm NG Resonance. What would you like to talk about?"
"I like your music."
"I think you're lying."
"Hey -- I'm a fan. You're not supposed to argue with me."
"I'm supposed to make you like me. You like it when I argue."

TheFoolishOne

Post by TheFoolishOne »

I think the part we are missing here is Anna saying 'we are all friends here' if you look she has a faint blush. I can see her mind working to come out of top of this situation so I believe that she will try to steer it towards where it will pay off for her the most. or in other words "no way that would do that twice right? Right? RIGHT?!?!"