24-05-18 Walked right into that one

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Ophelianime

Re: 24-05-18 Walked right into that one

Post by Ophelianime »

I think that's Didi. And we're either headed for a train wreck or a threesome. Possibly both

Rosa
BANNED

Post by Rosa »

Rosa wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 1:56 am
And when Didi arrives, snafu will become fubar as Didi will assume Lynn has invited Maura for a tryst, Maura will assume Lynn has invited Didi for a tryst, Didi will accuse Lynn of trying to seduce any busty blonde she meets, Maura will accuse Didi of sleeping with Lynn in exchange for a big juicy WW3 contract, Lynn will admit Didi is getting signed next week, Maura will scream "I KNEW IT!" and go hysterical, and from then on anything can happen. :)

(If I have to guess, I'd predict this: Didi won't get to sleep with Lynn, she will be asked to leave, she will return home frustrated... and will find Gary and Zii in bed, going at it like rabbits. Aha.)
I stand by my words, yes I do. \:d/
"I assume that the creative team does read the boards and that, through
the troll swill, they can find a decent thought-provoking post from time
to time. Other than money (of course), praise and intelligent discussion
concerning an artist's work has to be their life blood."

(by @worldshaking00)

─────────────────────────────────────────
http://image.ibb.co/jtqXqx/output.gif

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Ophelianime wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 3:12 pm
I think that's Didi. And we're either headed for a train wreck or a threesome. Possibly both
Sandra noted, a long time ago, that there are obvious problems for any other woman involved in a threesome or orgy with DiDi. Admittedly, that didn’t factor in the possibility that it might be an all-girl threesome, but still — Maura might feel that she was likely to become a third wheel.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

TheFoolishOne

Post by TheFoolishOne »

While we are hoping for this
http://www.ma3comic.com/strips-ma3/I_ha ... his_moment
(the comic that limited us :( ) however I don't thing we will get it :(

Antinerd

Post by Antinerd »

Is it cock-blocking if there is no cock to block?

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

I think it's called box-blocking if a woman (or man) somehow blocks another woman from getting laid.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Cortez wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 8:45 am
It's probably DiDi, which is surprising since i figured she would interrupt them during the deed.
I figured as much, which means room service will interrupt her if she's getting down to business with DiDi or Laura if that falls through.

Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Ophelianime wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 3:12 pm
Both is good. :-B Tag team threeway would be better, or at least the possibility exists for more entertaining.
Don Alexander wrote:Duh. All people are homosexual. Most just don't get beyond the heterosexual experimentation phase until they die of old age.

Jobe00

Post by Jobe00 »

Room service...yeah, only if you mean like the KISS song Room Service.

https://youtu.be/yiE2qrZlEXY
"The future ain't what it used to be."
-Lawrence Peter "Yogi" Berra

Jobe
"Universes Exist in My Mind."

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Here's hoping that Maura is smart enough to recognize that Lynn has no real interest in her outside of a booty call and storm out in righteous indignation and not suddenly fight Didi for Lynn's affections when Didi charges in looking for nookie from the pro wrestler, just because she was there first.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

She might be smart enough to recognize it... Except she is Maura, dumb by Ma3 standards and over competitive to the point of screaming that she will bang Gary just to outdo Peggy...
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

...When Gary isn’t even her type.

Plus, well, complaining that Lynn was using her after another woman showed up would just make Maura look more dumb. Whatever else you say about her, Lynn is absolutely open about that, to all the targets of her seduction. Her implied offer is always really good but definitely casual sex.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Spidrift wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 11:25 am
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 9:04 am
I know Maura is ditzy bordering on stupid, but I find it hard to believe she would fall for such schlocky "romantic" spiel...
Why not? Ma3 dumb is very, very dumb, and Maura regularly displays Ma3 dumbness. And Lynn has clearly located all of her switches -- despite which, she's still showing a degree of uncertainty as of panel 4. Combine a tiny twinge of bi-curiosity with a large dose of celebrity infatuation (refused to wash Lynn's signature off, remember?), and I see nothing too implausible here.
Cortez wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 9:23 am
And again, Lynn isn't "sleazy".
Well, going full-bore seductress to get into the pants of someone who's already said that she doesn't swing your way might be considered a tiny bit sleazy. Not unspeakably horrible, to be sure, but just a little bit selfish and lust-driven.
Yeah, I can understand the rational behind Ma3 dumbness, as irrational as it is in reality, it is more often than not the case in Ma3 reality.

I appreciate the support for my point about Lynn's sleaziness; it appears that you don't agree with it, but can still understand the notion without curtly dismissing it.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Hello, it's the pizza you did not order, and which you can't pay for unless...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)