Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

10-05-18 More than a lover

Post by Giz »

SailorDh

Re: 10-05-18 More than a lover

Post by SailorDh »

She is gonna lose it and jump him, then Didi walks in and runs back out again.

Badman!

Post by Badman! »

All the light are green on Zii and Gary, yet strangely, I don't see how it could be happening now.

capicoli

Post by capicoli »

Didi is busy. I think dillon will pop in because we already know that story is being folded into this one. He and the rest of that cast have to re enter at some point.

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

I'm thinking that the creators are just going through the motions and wrapping things up. With 59 strips to go before the end, I'm thinking maybe 15 of those strips will be reserved for wrapping up Dillon's comic. I don't care if Gary and Zii bang but I still don't want Gary and Zii ending up together as a couple. With that being said I'm hoping Gary and Zii only have a one-night stand and that's it.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

SailorDh wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 5:33 am
I don't think Didi'd be bothered. For all her flaws, I don't think we've ever seen her be that hypocritical, or that jealous. Remember when Zii slept with Erik?

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

samtheman wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 5:59 am
I'm thinking that the creators are just going through the motions and wrapping things up. With 59 strips to go before the end, I'm thinking maybe 15 of those strips will be reserved for wrapping up Dillon's comic. I don't care if Gary and Zii bang but I still don't want Gary and Zii ending up together as a couple. With that being said I'm hoping Gary and Zii only have a one-night stand and that's it.
Except Gary has made it clear he wants something more than a one night stand.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

I'm a bit ambivalent towards this development, however, again adore the emotion in the art - it aptly displays both comedic reactions, as well as sincere drama. The fuel gauge is an amusing touch.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Storm-forge mystique wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 7:02 am
SailorDh wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 5:33 am
I don't think Didi'd be bothered. For all her flaws, I don't think we've ever seen her be that hypocritical, or that jealous. Remember when Zii slept with Erik?
Though, I thought DiDi had already discarded Erik before Zii hooked up with him? It might be a different story if her current "lover" is found in the arms of another, yet I can't see Gary being able to dismiss DiDi's feelings (even though he really shouldn't care about the moods of an egocentric hedonist).
Since Maura got to Lynn ahead of DiDi - to what end, is unknown - which would likely make Lynn unavailable for the instant gratification that DiDi wants, thus DiDi would return home... And with Zii finding her libido returning due to Gary, then DiDi returning to a horny Zii, there are two most likely outcomes: we would be given a physical portrayal of a title drop, or Zii would take DiDi to their room to f**k, leaving Gary again alone and confused.

Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Prediction, if Didi comes back tonight, Zii will take her and boink her senseless, then tell her about Gary. Didi will do the stupid "follow Tu amore" thing, and may possibly join in, but I put that at low probability. But send Zii to Gary's bed I see as a high probability.
Don Alexander wrote:Duh. All people are homosexual. Most just don't get beyond the heterosexual experimentation phase until they die of old age.

Valkog

Post by Valkog »

Hey, the French Mangler said she wanted an open relationship. Well, kinda. Anyway, that's pretty much Zii's opening to bang the bicycle.
**== **== **== **==

Zellgato

Post by Zellgato »

and my awkward niagra falls/hoover dam joke comes to fruition.

now.. is didi gonna come storming back in atm cause of the failure over there?

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Wow. Finally a good reason for her libido to spike. Now she just needs to not blow the whole deal... again.

tcrpgfan

Post by tcrpgfan »

Jesus, man.
"Time... Lines? Time isn't made out of lines... It is made out of circles. THAT is why clocks are round." -Caboose from Red vs. Blue

TheFoolishOne

Post by TheFoolishOne »

ok, 2 things,
1) as my GF will say 'that feeling of WHOOSH'
2) LOCK THE DOOR