17-04-18 Your ticklish spots

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

meps98

Re: 17-04-18 Your ticklish spots

Post by meps98 »

I'm going out on a limb here but this is my call for where Gary ends up. He doesn't appear angry or upset about Peggy's possible sexual encounter with Bianca. Instead, he's turned on, thinking it's kinda hot. My guess is that Gary ultimately remains roommates with two women, Peggy and Bianca, in a "Menage a 3".

Zellgato

Post by Zellgato »

Meh.. I dislike this portion of Gary

Jackass Mask

Post by Jackass Mask »

Feels like an end to this sequence of events. So, and this goes for Gary too, it's time to move on and see where we end up in a couple of days.

Just please don't let it be more wrestling subplot.

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

Looks like the SS PegGary has suddenly and catastrophically sunk with all hands. Because of that I'm now hoping Gary finds Kiley somehow. I don't want Gary ending up with Zii because I hate the First Girl Wins trope.

dilaudid

Post by dilaudid »

Please, HMCS Greggy, don't sink. You neither, HMCS Sugar. I don't mind if Gary ends up with Suzii, actually I think it'd be great, but why can't he be with Peggy too? The comic is not, after all, called Menage a 1. Neither does it bear the name of Menage a 2. Its title is Menage a 3---and no matter what you have heard, that's NOT French for Threesome. It's French for either "household of three", or a special case thereof. A couple with three people. A throuple. Like Horatio Nelson, Lord Hamilton, and Emma Hamilton. Or for the Wonder Woman lovers, Olive Byrne. Giz, don't let us down. End the story with a throuple we can be proud of.

Rosa
BANNED

Post by Rosa »

samtheman wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:30 am
Looks like the SS PegGary has suddenly and catastrophically sunk with all hands. Because of that I'm now hoping Gary finds Kiley somehow. I don't want Gary ending up with Zii because I hate the First Girl Wins trope.
You think so???
It looks the other way 'round to me. Like, the ship that totally looked about to sink to sea bottom *poof* suddenly is buoyant again.

We know Peggy is almost 100% heterosexual. Whatever she's going to do with this Bianca woman, she's gonna do it for fun, nothing more. To relive old college memories. It can't and won't become serious romance for her.

On the other hand, Gary is crazy jealous all of a sudden. Now that's a ball out of left field if I ever saw one. The implication is that Gary has some real feelings for Peggy. I foresee this development: Gary goes home, stays up all night waiting for Peggy to return, then as soon as she arrives he zeroes in on her and demands to know how serious Peggy is about this thing they've going. And then Peggy tells him the answer... which honestly, at this point, I have no clue what will be. :-??
"I assume that the creative team does read the boards and that, through
the troll swill, they can find a decent thought-provoking post from time
to time. Other than money (of course), praise and intelligent discussion
concerning an artist's work has to be their life blood."

(by @worldshaking00)

─────────────────────────────────────────
http://image.ibb.co/jtqXqx/output.gif

suranae

Post by suranae »

Her answer will probably be "not serious." If he asks about clarification of their status expect some dithering & her reminding him of the movie "date" that gained a +1.

I'm glad Gary is back to showing an emotion that isn't confusion, or passive acceptance.

Hopefully we can drop the 4th panel stinger jokes to get to the narrative resolution.

Antinerd

Post by Antinerd »

suranae wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:18 am
I'm glad Gary is back to showing an emotion that isn't confusion, or passive acceptance.
I would hope that he soon realizes that anyone who has anal-sex (both ways) privileges with someone really doesn't have any grounds for being jealous. And he should definitely angle for a 3some.

GKNolan

Post by GKNolan »

Well Gary...
The WB part is probably gone. Go home. Don't lose the F part too.
Just chill out a bit, wait out a wrestling arc or 6 and wind up with Zii in the end.
Don't look back. Down look down.
Only shipwrecks await you there.
It may be a sad thing,
But in the end only one ship could make it to shore.
(Or maybe two, it is Ma3 after all)

Fairy Glade's Fairy
BANNED

Post by Fairy Glade's Fairy »

dilaudid wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:21 am
Please, HMCS Greggy, don't sink. You neither, HMCS Sugar. I don't mind if Gary ends up with Suzii, actually I think it'd be great, but why can't he be with Peggy too? The comic is not, after all, called Menage a 1. Neither does it bear the name of Menage a 2. Its title is Menage a 3---and no matter what you have heard, that's NOT French for Threesome. It's French for either "household of three", or a special case thereof. A couple with three people. A throuple. Like Horatio Nelson, Lord Hamilton, and Emma Hamilton. Or for the Wonder Woman lovers, Olive Byrne. Giz, don't let us down. End the story with a throuple we can be proud of.
ah that was a good movie, Professor Marston and the Wonder Women... I watched it last year, it was very faithful to how things really were in Marston's life... (I wrote a paper once on how the guy put his theories into effect in his own polyamorous love story, so I know quite a bit about the subject; and the film showed everything as it was, without judging or making up shit... very commendable...)

I love your ship names, especially "Sugar"... lol, one tends to forget that Zii's full name is actually Suzii... well done! :-bd

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Spidrift wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:41 am
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:21 am
Seems almost certain that Bianca and Peggy either dated or were friends with benefits ...
"Almost certain"? That's explicit at this point. From Peggy's "experimented in college" lines through the bottom pat to the heart in that speech balloon. What more do you need? Six strips' worth of explicit girl-on-girl flashback action?

(Not that I'd object... Ahem.)
Yes, "almost certain." As I went on to say, there is room for interpretation, even if evidence supports more on certainty. Besides, I used the "almost" because I noticed people get annoyed if one uses absolutes... but apparently people get argumentative regardless. :))

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Even if it is, Gary...

...it's really none of your business. Peggy made it clear you're not an item.