Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Opus the Poet

Re: 14-04-18 Reasons we clicked

Post by Opus the Poet »

Rosa wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:56 pm
Vitocap wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:32 pm
Have you noticed? [snip] Yesterday it was about two pins with the faces of Sonya and Yuki.
I noticed. In fact...

I'd be grateful if somebody explained me what the fudge Sonya is trying to say in this balloon. :-??
It's a symbol for Ennby/queer.
Don Alexander wrote:Duh. All people are homosexual. Most just don't get beyond the heterosexual experimentation phase until they die of old age.

Rosa
BANNED

Post by Rosa »

Aaah, enby/queer it is...

Trying to translate Sonya's mysterious statement in English words, and working with Alex's "the intersection of male and female is x" hint, I had come so far with these ideas:

A. Everyone is bi in Ma3comic.com
B. Everyone is boning each other in Ma3comic.com
C. Everyone's sexuality is like a common algebraic variable (unknown, changing or not fully specified) in Ma3comic.com
D. All of the above.

After careful evaluation, I was totally ready to bet my money on D... good thing your message came in time to stop me. ^_~
"I assume that the creative team does read the boards and that, through
the troll swill, they can find a decent thought-provoking post from time
to time. Other than money (of course), praise and intelligent discussion
concerning an artist's work has to be their life blood."

(by @worldshaking00)

─────────────────────────────────────────
http://image.ibb.co/jtqXqx/output.gif

Collarnorcrown

Post by Collarnorcrown »

Spidrift wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:06 pm
Well, traditionally, every woman who appears in this comic and meets Gary has to have a thing for him — frequently to his disadvantage. One might say that having an actual certified lesbian in the cast would be more unusual, but I guess some of the wrestlers cover that base.
Is there a certification board for that? Do you need a permit? Is it more like a medical board or getting a permit rated for semis?

Vitocap wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:32 pm
Have you noticed? The current strip is sandwiched betwixt two blocks of publicity, and, while the one above remains always the same, the one below keeps changing. Yesterday it was about two pins with the faces of Sonya and Yuki, today it's about a deck of cards illustrated with Ma3 characters.

Gary as the King of Hearts made me chuckle. Come a long way, this boy has.

I wholeheartedly approve the picks for the four queens: Zii, DiDi, Sonya and Amber. In fact, as it happens, Amber is the Queen of Hearts... that is, Gary's matching queen... hmm... :-?

Could it be that, after all this time discussing which one between Zii or Peggy is a better pairing for Gary, we are heading towards a surprise ending??? :p
I know you're kidding, but worth saying it's very clearly a smoke screen. I can't help but wonder if the final girl will be revealed in the actual decks when they ship or if it'll actually be Amber... she makes a very convenient "Nope, nothing going on here." placement to match up with Gary's King of Hearts. Because fuck only knows the forums would explode if saaaaaay Zii was Queen of Hearts. Or pretty much any other member of the female cast.

Like can you imagine the freak out of it was Kiley on that card? Chaos! Anarchy! They should totally do that!
"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything."
Friedrich Nietzsche

Vitocap

Post by Vitocap »

Rosa wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:37 pm

C. Everyone's sexuality is like a common algebraic variable (unknown, changing or not fully specified) in Ma3comic.com
This one. Totally this one. :))

Collarnorcrown wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:08 am
Like can you imagine the freak out of it was Kiley on that card? Chaos! Anarchy! They should totally do that!
Or, as they would say in the DC forum: "Chaos and doom!" Chaos and doom!"

I like the way you think. Image
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

Fairy Glade's Fairy
BANNED

Post by Fairy Glade's Fairy »

hey what's with all the necroing of old threads?

Vitocap

Post by Vitocap »

Elementary, my dear Watson.

What would you expect to find in a dead forum but necroing? :))
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.