Menage a Zombies

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Spidrift

Menage a Zombies

Post by Spidrift »

My copy of Menage a Zombies showed up this morning -- nicely packaged, thanks, and requiring signature on receipt, which suggests that somebody cares. Three thoughts in passing:

1. I like Fernando Ruiz's art, though somebody should perhaps have reminded him that Zii is supposed to be flat-chested.

2. The explanation for the zombie stuff switches from pseudo-scientific to pseudo-occult about half-way through. I know that zombie movies aren't big on logic, but it is a bit glaring.

3. The need for a final twist means that the ending leans on the idea of Zii having an unhealthy obsession with DiDi and a subtler repressed yearning for Gary -- the same thing that's been driving much of the plot in the "real" comic for the last few months. So, okay, the writers have had that around for a while.

Oh, and as a non-horror fan, well, I'll jut be filing this under "Minor Ma3 Ephemera". At heart, I just want more of the Archie-referencing jokes and fanservice. Okay, mostly the fanservice.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.