29-03-18 Worth the risk

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

brasca

Re: 29-03-18 Worth the risk

Post by brasca »

Wow! This is the third time Gary has declined to dip his wick in crazy wax.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

gormadoc wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:25 pm
The stupid idea that she's in training to become a sex toy is patently ridiculous. While her hang-up is about penises, the reason she cares is because she couldn't please Gary. Nothing more, nothing less. She ended their relationship because she realized that she was receiving the most pleasure in the relationship. She is ecstatic about learning to please Gary and addressing her fear is part of that education.
Indeed. The reason some people have taken this strip badly is that “someone who’s just got over a phallophobia problem and is comedically eager to prove it” can appear confusingly similar to “cock-crazed nympho” to someone who doesn’t know the context, but we all know the context.

So the moral is — pay attention.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

I dunno. The dialogue raised some red flags for me.

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

I too don't know why people are upset about this current development either. This webcomic is a sex comedy first and foremost. What I want to know is if Gary will once again stand up for himself and tell Yuki and Matt he does not wish to participate in their plans for dessert. And if Gary ultimately rejects Yuki, so what? He's an adult and he should be allowed to make those choices for himself.

Zellgato

Post by Zellgato »

I always viewed it as A Comedy with Sex. though I certainly think the last year and a half or two~ have been a Sex Comedy.

gormadoc

Post by gormadoc »

Error of Logic wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:36 am
I dunno. The dialogue raised some red flags for me.
Which dialogue?

Collarnorcrown

Post by Collarnorcrown »

Gary needs to leg it straight the fuck out the door from this scenario.
"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything."
Friedrich Nietzsche

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

Double-Barrel Blowjob and Coco-Cock?

Has Yuki gotten over her dickfear enough to suck? Since when? I'm honestly confused.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

worldshaking00 wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:57 am
I think I'll puke a little if Matt & Yuki end up a couple. :ymsick:
Oh, come on, pluh-eeze! I can enjoy the taste of shipper tears every then and now, but I'm not gobbling up your puke.

Frankly, the amount of Matt-hate astonishes me... I was bemused by the comic. Happy Gary once again proved his spine. Nothing more. Matt's antics amused me, and Yuki has become way more sympathetic.

Anyway, @Gormadoc, thanks for that post, my thoughts exactly.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)