15-03-18 Thanks for last evening

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

DarkAsh

Re: 15-03-18 Thanks for last evening

Post by DarkAsh »

I don’t want to see these characters suffer. I’ve been following them for years and grown to like them and find their characters funny, faults and all. I’d rather things end well for everyone, but I guess that would make for a boring series.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I suspect they’ll all end fairly well — better than some people here would like. But there may be a few bittersweet endings or (bleeurgh) lessons learned, for variety and relative realism, so not everyone will necessarily end up with ponies and rainbows.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Gion

Post by Gion »

Vitocap wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:19 pm
In the real world, what would a average man do? Who would he choose?
Why would I waste my time with these other women when Peggy clearly wants the D?

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

rogermart wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:10 pm
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:31 am
Granted, Peggy is a vastly nicer person than DiDi, and wouldn't say anything to hurt or undermine confidence, so whether Gary is actually as proficient as her lover as she claims isn't certain, although, I'm inclined to believe that it is a satisfying arrangement for both, especially since it seems to have a lot of her preferred kink involved.
Peggy is nice, but she is not gonna tell a big lie just for niceness. If she wasn't satisfied she would've said a normal bye, like "I'm late for work, see you later". No need for a lie...Besides, she let Gary sleep in her bed, and when he apologized for that she said "don't be, the sex was good", like saying "i don't mind you in my bed, you earned it".
Yep, I arrived at a similar conclusion.

DarkAsh

Post by DarkAsh »

Not that there’s much doubt, but it was verified by Pixie Trix Comix that the picture on Gary’s shirt is Grendizer.

Collarnorcrown

Post by Collarnorcrown »

And so we have come full circle. Now we can really get down to ending this thing.
"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything."
Friedrich Nietzsche

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

And we add +1 to the heart counter!

I think this one is a bit different. The others involved either "going to have sex" or were during sex. This post-sex praise seems a slight step up.

Now cue the original room mates discussion.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)