Giz
Site Admin

10-03-18 We should celebrate

Post by Giz »

TheEighth

Re: 10-03-18 We should celebrate

Post by TheEighth »

Didi looks frustrated

I think that overhearing Zii's crisis has weakened her "emotional connection" to Zii so now she can't orgasm with her again
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Zii must be actually working really hard on her cobbled together band because not even being blackout drunk prevented her from sex. It could also be a symptom of becoming *bored* with her DiDi trophy - she *owns* what she had desired more than anything, and now she thinks she and DiDi are secure, thus the initial proverbial honey moon has passed; Zii cannot imagine that she would lose DiDi, as her ego and lust seem to have reached an impasse. Perhaps DiDi's returned lack of satisfaction will ultimately cater to Lynn's machinations? Oh well.
Your mileage may vary, but I cannot care less about the sexual frustration of DiDi, nor the weakening state of the faux relationship. Amusing expression, and the evolved art, they look hotter than years prior, so it has that going for it.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Either Zii is getting sick, she is REALLY putting in the time with her band, she is super-depressed, or she has been replaced by a pod person. That has been a joke I have expected for some time now, most likely from Gary being in Zii's position after a marathon SGR session. I would have never expected that from Zii.

Poor Didi, but sorta not poor Didi. She doesn't deserve to get 'slept on' as it were. This really opens up Didi broaching the subject of the open road and open relationships.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Zii just woke up, looks exhausted/drained and people (especially Didi) are expecting her to perform at her usual level? Really?
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Well, DiDi is expecting her to. But the point isn't so much that she can't perform when she's exhausted -- though we haven't seen much stopping her before now -- so much as the question of how she gets to be that exhausted, when she hasn't even been wearing herself out between DiDi's thighs lately.

When Zii initially started withholding sex from DiDi, it was explained as a result of depression -- crashing the band and losing two friends had left her feeling too down to enjoy things. Fair enough, feeling down can do that. This, though, appears to be pure tiredness... Which certainly isn't impossible, but suggests that (a) DiDi must've stayed out very late, and/or (b) Zii must've been driving herself very hard lately. Which is just about plausible -- trying to whip those two no-hopers into a functional band could be a lot like hard work -- but hasn't been set up previously.

Or this is just another one of those ha-ha-don't-sweat-the-details jokes this comic does rather love.

Anyhow, not much more to say here, except that we seem to be getting a few strips in which Zii talks about coming to see DiDi wrestle, in ways that make it clear that she never gets around to actually doing so. The hint is simple, I guess; the wrestling thing is not only an obsession for DiDi, but something Zii isn't interested in sharing -- so their relationship is fault lines, surprise surprise.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Betting the first time Zii goes to see Didi wrestle, it'll be a surprise visit on her part - and Zii will walk in on Didi in a compromising position with Lynn, thus ending the relationship.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Continuity

Post by Continuity »

I think that Zii's been drugged. It's the only logical explanation.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Soooooo...does this constitute a pie to the face? :-=

Yeah, I'll just see myself out, now. b-(
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Fairy Glade's Fairy
BANNED

Post by Fairy Glade's Fairy »

LESBIAN. BED. DEATH.

ZOMG.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Fluffy wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:09 pm
Betting the first time Zii goes to see Didi wrestle, it'll be a surprise visit on her part - and Zii will walk in on Didi in a compromising position with Lynn, thus ending the relationship.
Her first match will be an indy show. So maybe Roxie instead of Lynn. Unless Lynn goes to watch like she did before.

capicoli

Post by capicoli »

Well this will lead to some unusual morning breath

leann123

Post by leann123 »

Anyone else getting tired of them being together? Frankly, Didi and Zii bring out the worst in each other in my opinion.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

"Ça suffit! Je vais faire tous les sexy lesbian wrestlers une par une maintenant!"
"Zzz... OK..."

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

How spineless of DiDi to give in to Zii like that! Maybe it''s from becoming too influenced by Gary. :-?