24-02-18 One of those myself

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Error of Logic

Re: 24-02-18 One of those myself

Post by Error of Logic »

Breakfast. Provided she isn't favouring one person over the others and has all her clothes on.

meps98

Post by meps98 »

We already know that even if Lynn succeeds in bedding Didi, it will be an evening of frustrating attempts to please Didi because she requires more than physical stimulation to achieve orgasms. On the other hand, should Lynn insist on Didi servicing her, that might work because Didi has learned at least a few tricks from Zii , though, it is possible that Didi's inadequacies as a partner is part of why Zii isn't enjoying the sex.
It could be said that Didi is more useful as someone to be pursued as opposed to someone to be in a relationship with. Like the dog and the car, what do I do with it now that I caught it?

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

But it’s now sunk in with DiDi that she does need the emotional connection thing. If she ends up in bed with Lynn (or anyone else), she’s likely to mention the fact. How Lynn might deal with that, I can’t guess... But she’s smart, and something of an actress; maybe she could fake sincerity. After all, DiDi doesn't actually need True Love’s Kiss; she needs a working facsimile.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Nice, @Spidrift, True Love's Kiss indeed. I was just about to rewatch The Princess Bride.

I think it would be more of a crap shoot for Didi to communicate anything at all, although orgasm deprivation (and the plot of course) might allow for some typically 'normal' Didi characterization to deviate.

If Lynn is to have a good chance of seducing Didi - even if only for an open relationship - Lynn needs to be more forthright with her intentions... maybe applied cranially with a 2x4. I can only surmise Lynn wants Didi to honestly want to be intimate/partners with her, preferably without drama. Drama seems like the last thing Lynn needs in her quest to induct Didi into her wrestling circle, and definitely not in the sack. Hence, the good advice being laid before Didi like pearls before swine.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

A 2x4? More like a Clue-by-four. ;)
A cookie to whoever gets the reference.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

worldshaking00 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:16 pm
Nice, @Spidrift, True Love's Kiss indeed. I was just about to rewatch The Princess Bride.
Whereas I’d just been reading discussions of Frozen. Talking of misreading that trope.
Error of Logic wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:38 pm
A 2x4? More like a Clue-by-four. ;)
A cookie to whoever gets the reference.
I’m pretty sure that joke’s been around for many years. But there was an episode of Nodwick, definitely.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

True_Avery wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:11 am

I will adamantly sit here and say anyone who can say none of the other characters have developed in any way are simply out of their minds - I find the hate Gary has gotten over the past arcs to the most embarrassing "omg guys don't like butt stuff what a beta male" absolute BS outside a bodybuilder alpha male nonsense subreddit. It made me hate most of the members here to the point of dropping this forum as a regular spot.
I won't steal more page space by quoting your whole argument. I agree with you on some points, not on others, and a bit of both at times, regardless I can see your points. Though, I took this paragraph of yours to counter that perhaps the "hatred" you saw towards Gary was more along the lines of frustration; there may well have been the douchey remarks that you referring to, but I think a lot of people were simply annoyed at the times when Gary had actually developed, but fell back into timidity.

Also, "hate" is a strong word to use against real people. When I ranted about my hatred of the fictional, growth nonstarter Matt, including hoping Yuki would continue her old gag of trying to rip away his "tentacle," people here called me a f**king idiot and some suggested that I emasculate myself instead. Even so, I wouldn't say that I hate "most of the members," since some criticising me made reasonable enough counterpoints, and not all called me a f**king idiot.
Spidrift wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:08 pm
But it’s now sunk in with DiDi that she does need the emotional connection thing. If she ends up in bed with Lynn (or anyone else), she’s likely to mention the fact. How Lynn might deal with that, I can’t guess... But she’s smart, and something of an actress; maybe she could fake sincerity. After all, DiDi doesn't actually need True Love’s Kiss; she needs a working facsimile.
Indeed. After all, Kiley was never in love with DiDi and merely used her knowledge of psychology - albeit incomplete and perhaps more harmful than helpful - to provide DiDi with her long sought climax. On the note of broken psychology, Kiley clearly failed to make it clear that she and DiDi were never dating; granted, she made attempts only for the delusional Amazon to miss the point, nevertheless if her degree had been complete, perhaps she would've realised that in spite of DiDi's adult problem, Kiley should've explained it to her as if she were a child (emotionally, she is, anyways).

Double post merged. The DAMNed

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Wow, TrueAvery, that was quite the rant!!

But a good rant, dealing with the comic and the characters. :-bd

I don't quite agree with you about Gary's journey being over. Sure, right now he has a well-oiled fuckbuddy relationship with a nice, SANE girl. But still, she's not his actual girlfriend. As Lynn herself points out, there's more to a relationship than just sex, so this is not a relationship, and that's actually what Gary has always wanted.

Now, it's possible that these two wake up one of these days and both come to the realization that they have a really good thing going, and they care for each other more than they admitted beforehand. Sappy sitcom ending? Sure, but not unrealistic, and I personally would be very happy with it.
Spidrift wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:00 pm
Of course, Zii has always been prone to batten on to her first idea about what she thinks she’s heard. Remember her discussion of the Kinsey Scale with Peggy. She leaves a trail of wonderful Giz “Dafuq?” Facial expressions wherever she goes.
Methinks you mean DiDi, not Zii? Tis the thread for mixing up names, it seems...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)