17-02-18 Our music needs this

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 17-02-18 Our music needs this

Post by Don Alexander »

*RECORD SCRATCH*
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:08 am
Probably seen DiDi's inner monologuing before, however, it is quite odd seeing her thoughts so clearly expressed without any Franglish making it confusing.
See those < ... > around her thoughts? Means she is thinking in pure (Québecois) French.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

OllieOrOlly

Re: 17-02-18 Our music needs this

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Yeah, I understand that; I'm not a prolific comic reader, but have read enough to know. It's been a while since I posted that comment, but I think the point I was reaching for was that it was weird to read her words in an unbroken flow for once.

Quote removed. The DAMNed