Fairy Glade's Fairy
BANNED

Re: 13-02-18 Serious about your partner

Post by Fairy Glade's Fairy »

cheshire86 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:45 am
"Why, that no-good jezebel! She's a snake, King! A venomous snake!"
lol
I suspect the whole purpose of Annie's devious & sleazy actions in this strip is to make the infuriated readers go:

'She's a snake!!!' X(

and then:

'Oh... of course. D'uh.' #-o

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Antinerd wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:53 pm
OK if Zii is not home I give Lynn about a 20% chance of nailing Didi. How do you place the odds?
Perhaps we should be opening bets as to whether Chastel will complete the cycle started by Nielsen by having sex with Lynn in the bed they shared.

dewelar

Post by dewelar »

Fairy Glade's Fairy wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:51 pm
vampire hunter D wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:19 am
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:31 pm
I'm more or less certain Lynn's boss is supposed to be Vince McMahon himself... B-) and that's why he's never named or shown......

WW3 is a thinly disguised WWE after all, ain't it?
Yeah, as I said, Blair
umm ok you lost me...
I don't know much 'bout the C-verse... so if that was an injoke that only people who have read DC or EC or MC can get, it's no wonder it flew over my head..... :(
hope someone can explain.....
Let's just say there are...similarities in their personalities, particularly their shared obsession with boobs.

As a side note per my PM to you, I was able to figure out how to block individual images, so you have escaped my foes list.

Fairy Glade's Fairy
BANNED

Post by Fairy Glade's Fairy »

dewelar wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:49 pm
Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:51 pm
I don't know much 'bout the C-verse... so if that was an injoke that only people who have read DC or EC or MC can get, it's no wonder it flew over my head..... :(
hope someone can explain.....
Let's just say there are...similarities in their personalities, particularly their shared obsession with boobs.
hm, I really shoulda start reading the C-verse comics one of these days... too bad there isn't a way to dl all the strips in one go...
(unlike Ma3, for which I found a fan-made unofficial torrent to dl a zip of the whole series of 1400+ strips...... ;)) )
dewelar wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:49 pm
As a side note per my PM to you, I was able to figure out how to block individual images, so you have escaped my foes list.
Yay! :YMPEACE:

GES280

Post by GES280 »

I hate her so much, but I also admire her cunning.

WizzarTheRed

Post by WizzarTheRed »

Hmm... I think I hate Lynn.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Rosa wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:55 pm
In Giz-verse, sleazeballs are doomed to fail only when they are old, fat and ugly like Nathan or Yvan. If they are young, cool and attractive they can get away with pretty much anything. :p
Wait, are you trying to say it's NOT like that in the real world??

I experience that nearly every day.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Actually, old, fat, ugly sleazeballs tend to succeed in the real world if they’re also rich.

But then, Nathan is rich and also quite successful, in the Ma3 world.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.