Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

08-02-18 I know the way

Post by Giz »

OllieOrOlly

Re: 08-02-18 I know the way

Post by OllieOrOlly »

I think the first speech bubbles might be mixed up, since I'm pretty sure Tess was the one wearing the "bone me" underwear of note.
Guess Lynn's machinations will begin posthaste?
While expected, it is unfortunate Roxie was distracted by greater foolishness before she could try to teach that dunce DiDi some sense.
I don't recall ever seeing the "GOOSH" sound effect before, but will take note of it from now. Haha!

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

I'm worried about what Didi may have learned from her brief chat with Roxie. Did she actually learn something, or is she taking what little Roxie was able to tell her and spin it to fit her idea on how she should handle it (much like the first time she sought Roxie for advice).
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

TCampbell

Post by TCampbell »

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:40 pm
I think the first speech bubbles might be mixed up, since I'm pretty sure Tess was the one wearing the "bone me" underwear of note.
We spotted this as soon as it went up and are working to fix it, but due to technical difficulties, it may be a bit.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Fluffy wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:42 pm
I'm worried about what Didi may have learned from her brief chat with Roxie. Did she actually learn something, or is she taking what little Roxie was able to tell her and spin it to fit her idea on how she should handle it (much like the first time she sought Roxie for advice).
We can live in hope, however, history and probability leads the latter as the most likely; again, we'll (well, me at least) begrudgingly follow the delusional DiDi's *interpretation* of Roxie's few words.

TCampbell

Post by TCampbell »

TCampbell wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:47 pm
OllieOrOlly wrote:
We spotted this as soon as it went up and are working to fix it, but due to technical difficulties, it may be a bit.
Fixed now!

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

So who wants to place bets??

A. Didi will jump at the opportunity to receive orgasms by getting with Lynn and cheating on Zii.

B. Didi will put up some objections but Lynn will win her over (the 'gasms!1!1) and end up cheating on Zii.

C. Didi will absolutely refuse but go home and bungle Roxie's advice. Someone gets dumped.

D. Didi will refuse, go home, and execute Roxie's advice. Her and Zii's relationship gets better.

I'm with B personally

Ophelianime

Post by Ophelianime »

Ah gosh I am so torn! Uuuuummmm, Ok I've got 50 fan points on option C!

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Fairy Glade's Fairy
BANNED

Post by Fairy Glade's Fairy »

OllieOrOlly wrote:
I don't recall ever seeing the "GOOSH" sound effect before, but will take note of it from now. Haha!
oh, you've seen it all right... B-) it's a ghost from the far distant past...

this is how Zii and Didi first met... they got to meet cute, lol, and we all know that's the first step towards falling in love at the end of the movie...

but... now Didi and Annie met cute in exactly the same way!?!?
hmm... the implications...... :-?

Ophelianime

Post by Ophelianime »

Fairy Glade's Fairy wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:54 pm
OllieOrOlly wrote:
oh, you've seen it all right... B-) it's a ghost from the far distant past...

this is how Zii and Didi first met... they got to meet cute, lol, and we all know that's the first step towards falling in love at the end of the movie...

but... now Didi and Annie met cute in exactly the same way!?!?
hmm... the implications...... :-?

Hey, on a seperate note, I don't think we've seen that tattoo on Zii's shoulder in a while. Do you think it got continuity lasered?

Fairy Glade's Fairy
BANNED

Post by Fairy Glade's Fairy »

Mm... good question... I can't remember when was the last time Giz drew it...

lately, Zii has been wearin T-shirts with sleeves, or jackets... so perhaps it's supposed to be there but hidden from view?

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Ophelianime wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:58 pm
Hey, on a seperate note, I don't think we've seen that tattoo on Zii's shoulder in a while. Do you think it got continuity lasered?

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Off topic - if you're going to use that banner; please resize it; it's way too big and very distracting.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

cheshire86

Post by cheshire86 »

Come for the rasslin', stay for the view of the mountains. :D

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Ah, yes, the "Someone meets DiDi by colliding with her tits" joke. Haven't seen that one in yonks.

Well, at least we've now bounced back to one of the core cast. Not sure how Lynn will keep her attention, but whatevs, we'll see.
Fluffy wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:42 pm
It's DiDi. Do the arithmetic.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.