08-02-18 I know the way

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Bat-dork

Re: 08-02-18 I know the way

Post by Bat-dork »

I don't think Lynn is going to go straight for DiDi. She seems more like the kind that will set up something like a dinner, or an audience, or at the fastest, a practice session to measure her up a bit, talk to her and figure her out before going for the bed proposal. She knows there's a girlfriend in the way, so logically, seduction needs an angle.

And DiDi has a better grasp of her need for a connection in order to experience orgasm, so a casual sex offer may not be as appealing as before, if one were to be made. Lynn does not know this particular bit of info, I think. Plus, if DiDi is on her usual one mind track and on her way to Zii, any subtle hints will simply fly over her head.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

I don't know - Lynn really wants to get into Didi's pants.

If she learns that Didi and Zii are having relationship troubles and Didi is looking for advice, I wouldn't put it past Lynn to sabotage that relationship by giving Didi some bad advice; which Didi would take as sound advice.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

On the other hand, that’d normally be dangerous because the person receiving the bad advice might recognise that it’s bad. Even if Lynn wanted to be that evil and sneaky, she’d have to know and be confident of just how stupid DiDi is.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

And now Lynn can get Didi alone(ish). TBH I have been waiting for this for a while now. I don't think it will be easy for Lynn, but she has put up with a lot from the Tempests for this opportunity (plus her boss wants to sign Didi, so she is commited).

I'm wondering if/when Lynn and Didi get indelicate if Didi is going to have a horror movie flashback at 'whatever it is' that Lynn feels more comfortable having a fit/sturdy sexual partner for. Didi is weird enough to go there.

Part of me wants Zii & Didi to break up, but part of me doesn't. I expect due to their (overall) poor relationship that both of their final 'happy place' will be elsewhere. Plus both Didi and Zii are the village communal bicycles; everyone gets a ride sooner or later. I think Zii is closer to monogamous (or stable polyamory) retirement though (considering how close she got to Erik).
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

Didi is going to dump Zii (by text message of course) or outright cheat on her with the Brooke expy. Unfortunately, it's probably going to take at least another 20 strips of the wrestling plot to get to that point.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Maybe by text message, which wouldn't be as wicked as it seems if she is caught up in a whirlwind by Lynn to some wrestling event/school/etc. in another city. Undeniably not a good way to break up, but then Didi doesn't do 'nice' in this regard considering her past relationships.

I expect that Zii will be more than crushed if she loses Didi, and the break up will occur at another equally crappy point in her band's status. Leaving her with no friends to turn to, crying in the rain, she'll glance up and see Gary there. Or something melodramatic like that. Or maybe she will realize that "wanting an Amazon goddess" and "having her" aren't the same. Paraphrased from Star Trek: "Lynn, she is yours. After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Don't worry, Ms. Brook. That feeling should pass soon enough.

Fairy Glade's Fairy
BANNED

Post by Fairy Glade's Fairy »

Fluffy wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:18 pm
Off topic - if you're going to use that banner; please resize it; it's way too big and very distracting.
*sigh*
listen, if you don't like my sig, simply put me in your ignored list and it'll never appear in your screen again... I don't think either of us is all that interested in whatever the other has to say, anyway...

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Now that's what's called a "happy accident." (At least it is for Lynn.) ;))

Vitocap

Post by Vitocap »

TwoWayStar wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:41 pm
So who wants to place bets??

A. Didi will jump at the opportunity to receive orgasms by getting with Lynn and cheating on Zii.

B. Didi will put up some objections but Lynn will win her over (the 'gasms!1!1) and end up cheating on Zii.

C. Didi will absolutely refuse but go home and bungle Roxie's advice. Someone gets dumped.

D. Didi will refuse, go home, and execute Roxie's advice. Her and Zii's relationship gets better.

I'm with B personally
I'm with none of the above. Giz has a knack for surprising us with unexpected developments. I am like Kwai Chang Caine, ready to expect the unexpected! :p
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Fairy Glade's Fairy wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:54 pm
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:40 pm
I don't recall ever seeing the "GOOSH" sound effect before, but will take note of it from now. Haha!
oh, you've seen it all right... B-) it's a ghost from the far distant past...

this is how Zii and Didi first met... they got to meet cute, lol, and we all know that's the first step towards falling in love at the end of the movie...

but... now Didi and Annie met cute in exactly the same way!?!?
hmm... the implications...... :-?
Huh, interesting. Thanks for the reminder! Does create some interesting implications...
On another note, it is quite striking to see the art's humble beginnings, as it has evolved and become more polished over time; shows impressive progress.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Ah, GOOSH!, how I missed thee! :x

Too lazy to look for it now, but I think it was also the sound when a @-) Zii was in the shower with DiDi for the first time and pressed her erect nipple...
worldshaking00 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:21 am
Leaving her with no friends to turn to, crying in the rain, she'll glance up and see Gary there.
And the accumulated filth of all their sex and emotional murder will foam up about their waists and all the DiDis and Ziis will look up and shout "Save us!"... and Gary'll whisper "no."

ALT version:

Zii looks at Gary with haunted eyes and says: "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe..."

:ymsmug:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)