30-01-18 Vibrata

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

AlexDenton

Re: 30-01-18 Vibrata

Post by AlexDenton »

Spidrift wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:39 pm
That was made fairly clear the first time Brandy showed up; she started flirting with DiDi, and Roxie did a “here we go again” eye-roll. See http://www.ma3comic.com/strips-ma3/All_ ... up_tension.
Well yeah, but that could have been an exaggeration before, or there could have been more to it. In my opinion at least. Now it's clearer.
"Hi. I'm NG Resonance. What would you like to talk about?"
"I like your music."
"I think you're lying."
"Hey -- I'm a fan. You're not supposed to argue with me."
"I'm supposed to make you like me. You like it when I argue."

Fairy Glade's Fairy
BANNED

Post by Fairy Glade's Fairy »

Fluffy wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:07 pm
Roxy would need to be sexually drawn to Didi for that to happen; and we've never seen her show even the slightest romantic interest in her. I can see Didi wanting to shag Roxy out of sexual frustration; but not the other way around.
I'd say the one who's crazy sexually frustrated right now is Roxy, not Didi...

in any case, in this comic, trying to predict the future based on previous happenings is futile... people believed for years that Gary would be virgin forever & Didi would never have an orgasm in her life... because, y'know, that was canon... fodder for repetitive jokes after which everything returned to the original status quo... supposed to never change... same with Sonya & Yuki hating each other, or Angel always losing to Zii, or lotsa other stuff......
and look at things now......

I laughed a lot recently when sum angry people insisted that Tess-Maura must & will be "just heterosexual friends" forever because "it's established canon" and that can't change never ever evar...
I was like, LOL, duuudes, wtf? what comic are you reading?? haven't you learned anything???

I guess what I wanna say is: I see Roxy/DiDi as perfectly possible... or Annie/DiDi... or Annie/Roxy... (that last one? secret personal fantasy of mine...) I think it's all in the circumstances... no matter what the situation, a lucky accident can make things change really fast...

Old Shaolin Wisdom: when you read Ma3, you should learn to expect the unexpected.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Difference being is that, despite not having sex in three months, Roxy is handling it pretty well - begrudgingly taking care of business on her own; but isn't exactly losing her mind without having nooky with another woman in such a span of time. If she was that desperate; I'd think she'd have found herself a lover prior to this point.

Didi, on the other hand, is wailing because she hasn't had an orgasm in three days - meaning that it never dawned on Didi to take care of the problem on her own (probably because her last attempts with a dildo - during the Yuki/Didi arc - failed her miserably); which is where I think (I hope) this is leading to - Roxy cluing the dimbulb in on the fact that she doesn't need a physical lover to achieve orgasm, and probably having to explain to her that using her imagination is a key factor in achieving orgasm via masturbation.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Escheron

Post by Escheron »

Had everyone forgotten that whole "cheat day" comment from a few strips ago?I think we're about to see the consequences of those words.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Apparently, now's the time for a January thaw in Roxie's sex life. :-?

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Spidrift wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:10 am
Azrael wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:09 am
Let the beatings...BEGIN!
And continue until morale improves?

That or the intelligence quotient around here. Either way, I think we'll have to take it in shifts so arms don't get too tired.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Cortez wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:35 pm
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:25 am
which she breaks down, reinforces that fact.

Anyway, alas, sports fans, or rather not sports fans, the wrestling arc has returned
Have you not been reading the last few strips? Besides, i think it's more likely that DiDi will end up with Roxie. They are scheduled to be in ring partners.
Pardon my failed attempt to joke.
That said, please don't misquote me - cutting out the end of that sentence changes the intended meaning.

On a tangent, I disagree that DiDi and Roxie will end up together, largely due to the latter having recent experience with a selfish partner (who she still has unresolved feelings for), as well as being mostly immune to the "DiDi effect." Though, you're entitled to your interpretation.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Spidrift wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:39 pm
Given that, yes, Roxie has historically had little time for DiDi’s bullshit, I’m guessing that she may be about to explode in DiDi’s face.
Buuuut no such luck.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

OH SNAP!

That's me there at the end when I hear complaints like "I've been single for several months, I don't remember ever being single sooo long."

Also, to me, Vibrata sounds like a German rapper. Like Kollegah. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)