30-01-18 Vibrata

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

User avatar
Giz
Site Admin
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 3:32 am

30-01-18 Vibrata

Post by Giz » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:16 am


OllieOrOlly
Posts: 470
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:48 am

Re: 30-01-18 Vibrata

Post by OllieOrOlly » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:25 am

She's boohooing after only three days? I've mentioned it before, but DiDi is basically a drug addict; it's clear she has no actual concept of "love," and the fact she needs constant gratification, without which she breaks down, reinforces that fact.

Anyway, alas, sports fans, or rather not sports fans, the wrestling arc has returned (personally, I'm indifferent)! Though, it makes sense to go to the wrestling side of things, since it seems as though the current plot has been building up to Lynn swooping in to conquer DiDi.

samtheman
Posts: 460
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:59 pm

Re: 30-01-18 Vibrata

Post by samtheman » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:48 am

At least Spidrift's post will be entertaining. I would have to agree with him in that we're being trolled. And Didi has now become detestable and insufferable. I have no sympathy for her.

TCampbell
Posts: 154
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:46 pm

Re: 30-01-18 Vibrata

Post by TCampbell » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:30 pm

I thought we'd addressed this somewhere... blame me if you need to for the fact that SDB still sleeps. I mean, that was Gisele's call (it's all her call in the end), but I was the one who brought it up.

It's ironic. I want to resolve Ruby's cliffhanger, in particular, as much as anybody (I try not to play favorites, but... she's probably my favorite). But we don't have the resources to turn out more than three Gisele-drawn strips a week currently, so that plan involved putting out both SDB and MA3 at reduced schedules. I felt this would tax readers' patience with the longer arcs, which is always a bone of contention anyway, and disrupt our workflow in ways that'd mess with our focus as we wrapped things up. Gisele ultimately agreed.

The current plan as I understand it is to resolve SDB with an extensive arc, with some simulcasting on the two sites. I'm very much looking forward to that. But we have things to accomplish with what's unfolding right now first.

User avatar
Cortez
Posts: 2097
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:53 am

Re: 30-01-18 Vibrata

Post by Cortez » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:35 pm

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:25 am
which she breaks down, reinforces that fact.

Anyway, alas, sports fans, or rather not sports fans, the wrestling arc has returned
Have you not been reading the last few strips? Besides, i think it's more likely that DiDi will end up with Roxie. They are scheduled to be in ring partners.

User avatar
worldshaking00
Posts: 894
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:32 pm
Location: My little slice of Hell in Arizona

Re: 30-01-18 Vibrata

Post by worldshaking00 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:57 pm

Agreed that Didi is deplorable, although I find that a little hard to swallow that Zii did not have sex in three days (assumingly with Didi). I guess Zii really was hit hard by her band losses, or is working overtime to train and is just too tired.

Roxie naming her sex aids was my lol moment for the strip. She really has a cutesy side, which could actually be cultivated into something resembling Gary's geeky side. Not trying to say that her peanut butter should get mixed in with his chocolate, but just sayin'.

Roxie doesn't like Didi and was immune to the loopy effects of Didi's aura. I hope she has the willpower to ignore her cravings.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

User avatar
Fluffy
Posts: 3282
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:14 pm

Re: 30-01-18 Vibrata

Post by Fluffy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:03 pm

Didi: 'I have not had des relations lesbienne in three days!'

#firstworldproblems

No orgasm in three days? OMG, poor widdle Didi!

Kick her ass, Roxy! Show no mercy!
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

dmra
Posts: 514
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Re: 30-01-18 Vibrata

Post by dmra » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:18 pm

“If I don’t have sex every day, I get a headache,” John F. Kennedy.

User avatar
AlexDenton
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:21 pm

Re: 30-01-18 Vibrata

Post by AlexDenton » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:32 pm

I'm with Fluffy, kick her ass Roxie :)
Made me feel bad for Roxie though. She did care, she just wanted to be exclusive. Ah well, they are still in good terms, that's something.
"Hi. I'm NG Resonance. What would you like to talk about?"
"I like your music."
"I think you're lying."
"Hey -- I'm a fan. You're not supposed to argue with me."
"I'm supposed to make you like me. You like it when I argue."

capicoli
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:21 am

Re: 30-01-18 Vibrata

Post by capicoli » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:33 pm

I'm prettty sure it will all work because I don't think they have enough pages left to deal with this whole song and dance. Didi will turn over a new leaf or fall in love with a solar powered sex robot.

User avatar
Milnoc
Posts: 3311
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 6:05 pm

Re: 30-01-18 Vibrata

Post by Milnoc » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:54 pm

Fluffy wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:03 pm
No orgasm in three days? OMG, poor widdle Didi!

Kick her ass, Roxy! Show no mercy!
First, Didi only recently learned of the pleasures of orgasms. She has many years of catching up to do.

Second, Didi might enjoy having her ass kicked. Or at the very least spanked with a spatula.

http://www.ma3comic.com/strips-ma3/I_do ... doing_this

Image

http://www.ma3comic.com/strips-ma3/I_have_been_very_bad

Image

User avatar
Error of Logic
Posts: 5595
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Re: 30-01-18 Vibrata

Post by Error of Logic » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:12 pm

Give in to your anger, child. Let the hatred flow through you. Embrace the Dark Side and slap the stupid out of her! I'll be making popcorn.

X3N0-Life-Form
Posts: 220
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:22 am

Re: 30-01-18 Vibrata

Post by X3N0-Life-Form » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:34 pm

capicoli wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:33 pm
I'm prettty sure it will all work because I don't think they have enough pages left to deal with this whole song and dance. Didi will turn over a new leaf or fall in love with a solar powered sex robot.
I'm not sure solar power would cut it, I'd go with nuclear.

Fairy Glade's Fairy
BANNED
Posts: 176
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:30 pm

Re: 30-01-18 Vibrata

Post by Fairy Glade's Fairy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:37 pm

Error of Logic wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:12 pm
Give in to your anger, child. Let the hatred flow through you. Embrace the Dark Side and slap the stupid out of her! I'll be making popcorn.
umm... you do realize that they're both sexually frustrated and that, were Roxy to do as you say, they would certainly end up in a passionate Sonya&Yuki-style violencefuck, right?
...
...
... he-e-ey, come to think of it, this does call for popcorn!!!

User avatar
Bat-dork
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:26 am

Re: 30-01-18 Vibrata

Post by Bat-dork » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:50 pm

Hi everyone. Here are some news from the Q&A forum regarding both volume size and SDB status.

Notice it is NOT a guarantee of more MA3 strips, but that option is in the cards.
Giz wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:59 pm
"If you see the need, would you consider making the final volume a few strips longer, if that's what it took?"

Totally. I haven't locked ourselves to exactly 150 strips for the final book. I'm totally open to the idea of using more pages to wrap everything up nicely.

Also, for those paying attention to this, instead of starting SDB at one a week and Ma3 at 2 a week, we think it'll make more sense to simply integrate SDB's final chapter(s?) within Ma3. To make things clearer for Ma3 only readers, the chapters that will be SDB will be marked as such. Might do a "Ma3 presents" for that chapter(s) and simply run the strips on both Ma3 and SDB in case we have some SDB readers who don't read Ma3. To not confuse Ma3 readers, we'll do a quick recap of what happened in SDB, but overall, I don't think people will be that confused. Almost everything is tied to Ma3 in some way (Dillon, Amber, Zii, Angel, Jung, etc.) This will push the release of SDB's next chapter but when it starts, at least it'll be released 3 times a week and be easier to follow.

Post Reply