Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

13-01-18 Desperate to keep secret

Post by Giz »

OllieOrOlly

Re: 13-01-18 Desperate to keep secret

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Been a while since a character got so emotional that reality got warped!
On that note, awesome art as always. Excellently delivering the emotions of Maura and Tess, espeicially effective at showing the latter's palpable rage (which, due to her eyes being hidden by shadow, could turn into sadness, joy, or simply more explosive anger).

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Oh dear. I'm going to guess that this is the sort of thing that stresses these two's friendship for all of five or ten minutes.

I'm also assuming that the eyeless skull-mask ooh-I'm-so-mad Tess face is a manga convention.

But, basically, all as expected. Nice double(-double) fanservice in panel 1, I must say.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Well, it was a lovely restaurant.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

UnsightlyWalrus

Post by UnsightlyWalrus »

Ding ding ding, GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! We are about to have an exhibiton match in an restaurant and maybe accidentally it's their ticket into the local pro scene. /:)

Jackass Mask

Post by Jackass Mask »

My only questions are these: Is she going to fix her dress or is that about to become a punchline? Will Damien or Lynn see her panties first? Who would enjoy the sight more?

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Yeah. Judging by the wrinkles around her waist in Panel 4, she forgot to lower her dress back down to cover her "come bone me" panties.

This should be good.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Darkflame173

Post by Darkflame173 »

Nope, looks like they weren't in the bathroom, just showing off to all and sundry, and she STILL hasn't yanked her dress back down :)) :)) :))

brasca

Post by brasca »

worldshaking00 wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:46 am
Yeah. Judging by the wrinkles around her waist in Panel 4, she forgot to lower her dress back down to cover her "come bone me" panties.

This should be good.
If these 2 start fighting then it's not going to really matter whether that dress is still up or down. It's likely to get shredded.

Funny that Tess is getting "fired" up since that's Maura's theme.

TheResult

Post by TheResult »

I've gotta' say, I'm not super invested in this very specific pair's "falling out" right now because I already read an entire arc about it in Eerie Cuties.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Honestly, if Pixietrix want to service EC fans, I wish they'd just run some EC strips.

I'm not hating this current plot thread, because it's working with a small cast of characters who've become moderately familiar and who are moderately entertaining. Ma3 has been much worse than this. (It's not just dragging a parade of pointless EC expies through for humour-free one-panel cameos, for a start.) But Ma3 has a large cast of more familiar characters, and is now running on the clock. This really isn't stuff for me to love.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

cheshire86

Post by cheshire86 »

"Bahgawd, King, I think we've seen the end of that tag team! Hell hath no fury, indeed!"

brasca

Post by brasca »

Spidrift wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:34 pm
Honestly, if Pixietrix want to service EC fans, I wish they'd just run some EC strips.

I'm not hating this current plot thread, because it's working with a small cast of characters who've become moderately familiar and who are moderately entertaining. Ma3 has been much worse than this. (It's not just dragging a parade of pointless EC expies through for humour-free one-panel cameos, for a start.) But Ma3 has a large cast of more familiar characters, and is now running on the clock. This really isn't stuff for me to love.
Yes, but you can enjoy EC expies getting into some R rated situations without feeling guilty because they aren't teenagers in this webcomic. ;)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

You can. I never cared enough about EC characters to have sexual fantasies about them.
---------
Spidrift

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Some also likely realized they were fictional drawn characters, so were never going to feel guilty about "Oh no! Drawn character!" :p

As for the story, agree with Spidrift. If this comic was to keep going on, it'd be one thing, we know they plan to drop the whole thing after this book.