26-10-17 What a man

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

suranae

Re: 26-10-17 What a man

Post by suranae »

This isn't the first menage a anything in the series. The title is supposed to be a reference to the idea of three's company.

Sleel

Post by Sleel »

BOUT TIME! \o/

True_Avery

Post by True_Avery »

Double wow.

Also hello peoples - glad to see the debauchery never ends. Been semi-lurking mostly, occasionally skimming forums - been busy with school and my two girlfriends I'm in a real menage a 3 poly relationship with now thanks to becoming incredibly popular on a discord dedicated to yuri and lesbian media.

Yes, that is all actually true. No, it isn't as horrifying as this webcomic.
Play Kindred Spirits on the Roof! Play Starlight Vega! Play Ladykiller in a Bind!

Bat-dork

Post by Bat-dork »

Random shower thought here... Could it be that James is gay, but attracted to authority or conflict? I mean, based on what we have seen, things only get sexual with Tracy when there is heated discussion, but when it comes to Gary, James seems a gazillion times more eager without provocation, thus gay inclination seems natural. And now, rather than being disappointed by Gary walking out, he gets twice as excited. And his argument against Tracy's BJ simply does not hold.

Point being, men and discussion and power displays excite him, but maybe women without these elements do not? Maybe he's more attracted to Tracy's assertiveness than to her per se? And the BJ thing means to him that she looses that assertiveness (in his dumb head) by doing it? Maybe allowing the BJ destroys his mental image of her because he sees it as a form of submission he does not want?

Also, my showers should be shorter...

sukebe senpai

Post by sukebe senpai »

I don't know if James is attracted to authority or whatever, but he's gay. Village People gay. John Wayne gay. Mercedes-Benz A-Class gay.
FIRRIB

Continuity

Post by Continuity »

I feel a disturbance in the Farce ... as if millions of MA3 fans suddenly cried out "YES!"

Also, beyond that (and not sure if it was intentional) I like the subtle thing you did with Gary's posture; straightening up and dropping his shoulder just a bit when he's explaining to Tracy why he's going. Kind of the way Chris Reeves did a shift when changing from Clark Kent to Superman.

Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Did Gary just grow a spine? =))
Last edited by Opus the Poet on Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don Alexander wrote:Duh. All people are homosexual. Most just don't get beyond the heterosexual experimentation phase until they die of old age.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

See, it only took him less than a year to get where people wanted him :)

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Ma3's been running for longer than a year... :p

Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Comic time, Gary was 29 when the comic started and recently turned 30.
Don Alexander wrote:Duh. All people are homosexual. Most just don't get beyond the heterosexual experimentation phase until they die of old age.

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Well. Well. Well. I guess Gary's not bi after all. And is capable of growing a spine. It's about damn time.

As for James, he'd better shut up before he gets gelded, 'cause I agree with those that say that's a death glare from Tracy in the last panel. IMO she's had enough of his 'BJ is degrading' nonsense, and is about to give him a piece of her mind about it - in a very loud and angry manner.

Which considering the way their relationship has worked so far, will likely lead to smoking hot makeup sex. So sorry Fluffy, but I doubt a breakup will be the end result.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Regardless of possibility I hold out hope that Tracy will not stick around. The spark of competition anger-fucking burnt out for Sonya and Yuki, and only an extremely personal betrayal could reignite it. This relationship she's in is likewise inexorably on the path to diminishing returns; if anything I'd say it's well past it. She should get out while the getting is good if she has any sense- AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Who am I kidding? If she had sense she wouldn't be in this situation.
True_Avery wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:22 pm
Double wow.

Also hello peoples - glad to see the debauchery never ends. Been semi-lurking mostly, occasionally skimming forums - been busy with school and my two girlfriends I'm in a real menage a 3 poly relationship with now thanks to becoming incredibly popular on a discord dedicated to yuri and lesbian media.

Yes, that is all actually true. No, it isn't as horrifying as this webcomic.
Well, welcome back. Dunno if you're up to date on everything; if you're not, there is a lot of softcore lesbian stuff involving Zii and DiDi in the previous chapter. Makes for arousing reading sometimes.
Error of Logic wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:19 pm
Almost worth every second to see Gary finally develop something approaching a spine. Almost. It's still had some stupid moments, alas.

Itrogash

Post by Itrogash »

Error of Logic wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:19 pm
Gary had a spine before. Well, personality anyway. He had his quirks, past experiences, nerd knowledge and sort of wits, like that time when Zii broke Megatron. It was somewhere after Paris arc when he was shoved aside in favor of other characters and became a background character that only speaks when talked to first and occasional butt of the joke in other people's arcs we now know.

Vitocap

Post by Vitocap »

I think JoybuzzerX meant "a year in comic time" (because a year is the time supposedly elapsed between strip number 1 and now).
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

Gil Hamilton

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Ah man, look at Gary finally evolving into a chordate. Maybe he’ll go home and fuck Peggy too, to keep the spine train rolling.