26-10-17 What a man

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Hogan

Re: 26-10-17 What a man

Post by Hogan »

Well, whadda you know... you CAN learn old dogs new tricks! :-bd

Not only got he himself out of the Crazy Ground Zero with himself and his junk intact, but he did it with dignity AND leaving som advice for his "partners"... proud of you my friend! :ymhug:

... and I sure hope that termonuclear anger-explosion Tracy is gearing up for in the last panel is aimed at James and not Gary... though I'm quite sure, no matter what, he will be caught in the aftershock... for good or bad...

X3N0-Life-Form

Post by X3N0-Life-Form »

Spidrift wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:46 pm
Or to put it another way, the characters exist in an eternal late summer Now.
Huho, last time time I saw a world like that it ended with a giant naked lady ending the world.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

... What was this story called? o_ò

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

As much as I join my fellow forumites in applauding this vertebra-reinserting twist, a part of me still pines for hawt hawt Gary-Tracy sex... Oh, and chocolate cake. THINK OF THE CAKE!!! :|

Also, Tracy's look in the last subpanel has me thinking of Dilbert: "I hope you don't want children, Yorgi." :ymdevil:
lordoffiling wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:59 am
We are about to see Gary’s final form. No longer a Virgin spineless ooze in the shape of a doormat, but a sexually adventurous man with a fully functioning spine and the word “no” in his vocabulary.
And thus was Enigma born, Pussy Artist!
X3N0-Life-Form wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:46 am
Huho, last time time I saw a world like that it ended with a giant naked lady ending the world.
Shin Seiki Evangerion?
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)