24-10-17 Pay attention now

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Treader

Re: 24-10-17 Pay attention now

Post by Treader »

someone wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:46 pm

:ymdevil: It's a spooky ghost story for Halloween. (~~)

You see, once upon a time, there used to be a character in Ma3 who really, really craved cock. His name was Dillon and he was the most flamboyantly gay man you could design. Eventually, he was cast out in exile to a different webcomic, known by the letters "SDB". But he didn't like it there, so he disappeared from that webcomic entirely, and after a while "SDB" died. And Dillon died with it! :skull: Now Dillon's angry ghost, hungry for spotlight and gay sex, has come back to haunt Ma3 and he is possessing James, turning him into a ravenous power bottom. 8-X
I was thinking he's simply so deep in the closet that he's hit Narnia; but this makes much more sense, honestly.

Fairy Glade's Fairy
BANNED

Post by Fairy Glade's Fairy »

I'm gonna run a checklist of everyone's takes on what's gonna happen...
*UPDATED to include NEW predictions that came out later!*

OllieOrOlly predicted: James would do the Gary bj himself to save Tracy from Gary's dick...
**COME TRUE!** Congrats to OllieOrOlly, so far the one who best understands this comic! :)

Error of Logic predicted: James & Tracy break up, then James starts romancing Gary as he claims Gary turned him gay

Vitocap predicted: same as Error of Logic, but James & Tracy will claim the breakup it's all Gary's fault and hate Gary forever

Fluffy predicted: also breakup, as Gary gives Tracy a sgr that blows her mind and then Tracy dumps James for Gary
(gee whole lotsa people predicting breakup for James & Tracy, no?)

Fereshte predicted: the 3some will work fine after some initial awkwardness and the 3 people involved will enjoy it lots
(Fereshte wins a cookie for originality!)

LegendaryKroc predicted: major bad ending for Gary, he will suffer lots but the other 2 will not even notice cause they will enjoy everything

sparky predicted: Tracy & James having rage sex on the floor, Gary walking out with a pout on his face

Spidrift predicted: story will stay dumb & moronic & stupid & stupid & more stupid (can't believe how much he used the word stupid) because G and D think they're funny but they're not..... and so he also predicts he will lose all reasons to read this comic...... which at this point I'm thinking is not a bad thing, as his endless stream of posts calling it all stupid is getting spammy......

I'm not predicting anything, I'm no good at prediction, but I hope Fereshte will be the winner in the end... I luv happy ends..... Image
Last edited by Fairy Glade's Fairy on Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Shinjischneider wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:30 pm
Spidrift wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:49 pm
I have a terrible feeling that G and D think that they’re giving us some light relief
I have a terrible feeling that both think that stories like these were funny.
At least it's funnier/more tolerable than what's been happening in Dangerously Chloe for the last few years.

And considering how aggravating some of Ma3's plots are; that's saying something.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

sparky

Post by sparky »

Next strip prediction: Tracy and James having rage sex on the floor, Gary walking out with a pout on his face.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Or Gary running out with a sense of profound relief?

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Given that T and J have actually enjoyed argument sex before, that would almost make sense.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Hogan

Post by Hogan »

... I feel like I'm so lost in Weirdspace now that Normality is just a distant blurring spot on the Horizon... just trying to figure out what, if any, logical thoughts are guiding James' actions, no matter what I come up with it makes no sense... :(

He is a conundrum wrapped in a conundrum and placed between two mirrors, mirrored into Infinity...

At least, judging by Gary's expression in the second panel, it doesn't look like Tracy has exagerated on her BJ-prowness... though Gary's expression in the last panel looks a bit more strained when suddenly his junk has become a tug-of-war object...

This cannot end well...

Zafnak

Post by Zafnak »

someone wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:46 pm
lordoffiling wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:55 pm
At this point I’d be fully prepared to believe James is full-blown gay, and he will be out of the closet before this arc is over.
:ymdevil: It's a spooky ghost story for Halloween. (~~)

You see, once upon a time, there used to be a character in Ma3 who really, really craved cock. His name was Dillon and he was the most flamboyantly gay man you could design. Eventually, he was cast out in exile to a different webcomic, known by the letters "SDB". But he didn't like it there, so he disappeared from that webcomic entirely, and after a while "SDB" died. And Dillon died with it! :skull: Now Dillon's angry ghost, hungry for spotlight and gay sex, has come back to haunt Ma3 and he is possessing James, turning him into a ravenous power bottom. 8-X
I can fully believe this. =))

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Spidrift wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:17 pm
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:08 pm
Sorry, didn't mean to dredge up old news. I wasn't paying attention in the forums around the main discussion's time, so I was just unclear on the "rules" set by the advertisers.
There is a sticky FAQ thread that covers this stuff, you know. Nothing to stop you looking there. I’ve suggested a refinement to cover this soecific issue.
Again, pardon my ignorance. Also, did you mean "specific issue?" I'm not one to be a grammar fascist, simply checking for clarity.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Yes, that was a typo for "specific" - sorry. See my post on the thread.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

bridgetvoid

Post by bridgetvoid »

I’m actually astounded at the level of trash both this and dangerously chloe have reached at this point. I really loved all the comics in the pixie trix universe but now I feel like I’m rolling my eyes so hard they’re about to go down the street and get run over by a car when the next comic comes out

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Fairy Glade's Fairy wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:55 pm
LegendaryKroc predicted: major bad ending for Gary, he will suffer lots but the other 2 will not even notice cause they will enjoy everything
It's not what I want to happen, Fairy, but the story has repeatedly demonstrated that it is willing to torment and humiliate Gary in the name of a punchline. Repeatedly. That is what happened the last time and I see nothing to suggest that history will not repeat itself. That saddens me, but I can't get my hopes up for something that is statistically very improbable to happen, if not impossible.

Jackass Mask

Post by Jackass Mask »

bridgetvoid wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:05 am
I’m actually astounded at the level of trash both this and dangerously chloe have reached at this point. I really loved all the comics in the pixie trix universe but now I feel like I’m rolling my eyes so hard they’re about to go down the street and get run over by a car when the next comic comes out
Yeah, I'm kinda getting to a tipping point on these comics. Still hate how Ace is technically being raped when he transforms into his female form in the Eerie Cutie comic. It's weird how loose they are with sexuality in Ma3 but have gender define sexuality in their other comics.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

I read the comic late but let me join the facepalm party with Colbert.

That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

KittyHat wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:30 am
Here, for both of us:

X3N0-Life-Form wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:37 am
I think I'll join in...
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca