Site Admin

24-10-17 Pay attention now

Post by Giz »

christopheftw

Re: 24-10-17 Pay attention now

Post by christopheftw »

This is awesome! :x :))

James may need some counseling.
Last edited by christopheftw on Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I don't normally post those image things, but has anybody got a decent Captain Picard Facepalm pic? Because that's about all this stupidity merits at this point.

(And yes, it seems that part of the point must be that James is a very poorly repressed bisexual. But then, this is Ma3, so that in itself shouldn't be surprising. And on the other hand, this plotline is so stupid that he just might yet turn out to be straight but insane.)
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

KittyHat

Post by KittyHat »

Here, for both of us:

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

That Cptn. Picard and Riker facepalm pic applies here perfectly (thanks for that!).

Whelp, whoever called it that James would swoop in and 'save Tracy from herself' (UGH!); congrats! How the Hell does a guy who is so worried about his girlfriend being exposed to a penis even allow himself to put one in her?

Now, the question is - will Tracy find James' behavior stupid enough to warrant her kicking his ass to the curb or will his blowing a dude turn her on all the more? Given the rate their relationship has been going, I'm betting the latter.

At least Gary seems to be enjoying himself. 8-|
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Yeah, I don't know if I was the only one, but that was a prediction I had; though, I had higher hopes since the previous strip had Tracy *beating* James at his own game, but alas, full dumb ahoy.

Yeah, perhaps Tracy has a looser definition of "fidelity" because of her cam girl job (not implying that this would make her inherently more promiscuous), although, she seemed incensed when James was relishing Gary's "bj," so it breaks apart my thought of her having more *allowance* for James due to possible guilt about her side job.
I think she would be more angry than aroused by James "taking one for the team," since he reneges on his earlier *permission* and undermines her independence (granted, in a stupid "Birthday tryst," but it is still denying her free will). Then again, the state of their relationship shown so far seems... not entirely consistent.

Quote removed. The DAMNed
Last edited by OllieOrOlly on Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

CEOIII

Post by CEOIII »

......and now I see why Gary doesn't say "no" that much. If at all.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Anyways, I know the "no female nipples" thing is done and dusted, but surely the advertisers wouldn't be okay with a guy - even if no private parts are directly shown - quite explicitly getting a blowjob and then two simultaneous blowjobs? If that's the route this side story takes, I don't know why there is restraint with Tracy's bra. Though, Tracy is only partially disrobed, and will get nuder - whether or not we see it.
I mean, I honestly don't mind if we don't get to see *all* outside of bonus stories anymore, yet it is a restriction that is simply confusing.

X3N0-Life-Form

Post by X3N0-Life-Form »

Spidrift wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:21 am
I don't normally post those image things, but has anybody got a decent Captain Picard Facepalm pic? Because that's about all this stupidity merits at this point.

(And yes, it seems that part of the point must be that James is a very poorly repressed bisexual. But then, this is Ma3, so that in itself shouldn't be surprising. And on the other hand, this plotline is so stupid that he just might yet turn out to be straight but insane.)
KittyHat wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:30 am
Here, for both of us:

*snip*
I think I'll join in...

forgotten

Post by forgotten »

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:30 am
Anyways, I know the "no female nipples" thing is done and dusted, but surely the advertisers wouldn't be okay with a guy - even if no private parts are directly shown - quite explicitly getting a blowjob and then two simultaneous blowjobs?
Nope, advertisers didn't mind a little girl close to a naked man...

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Fluffy wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:37 am
At least Gary seems to be enjoying himself.
I'm not sure about that; he looks stunned, but not necessarily in a good way. Certainly, if I was in his shoes, I worry about two mouths, both with teeth, in the vicinity of my junk, when the owners of those mouths are more concerned with arguing with each other than with my safety.
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:25 am
Yeah, perhaps Tracy has a looser definition of "fidelity" because of her cam girl job (not implying that this would make her inherently more promiscuous), although, she seemed incensed when James was relishing Gary's "bj," so it breaks apart my thought of her having more *allowance* for James due to possible guilt about her side job.
Tracy clearly has standard laid-back Ma3 sexual attitudes. She was perfectly cool with the idea of a threesome when she thought it was going to be MFF, and she's clearly quite consistent about this sort of thing. I assumed that the only reason she got pissed off with James enjoying Gary's supposed blowjob was that she didn't want to be out-competed when she's quite so proud of her own talents.

Also, not only comedy, but Ma3 comedy, and at its most mechanical.
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Anyways, I know the "no female nipples" thing is done and dusted, but surely the advertisers wouldn't be okay with a guy - even if no private parts are directly shown - quite explicitly getting a blowjob and then two simultaneous blowjobs?
We really, really have been over all of this before. The amount of sexual weirdness in the comic sometimes seems to have gone up since the nipple censorship began; this isn't much raunchier than the masked bisexual foursome, complete with Gary and Matt working on Peggy simultaneously, after all. I do wonder if the writers are taking the piss out of the advertisers for operating such stupid, simplistic rules. But it's not news.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Spidrift wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:59 am

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:25 am
Tracy clearly has standard laid-back Ma3 sexual attitudes. She was perfectly cool with the idea of a threesome when she thought it was going to be MFF, and she's clearly quite consistent about this sort of thing. I assumed that the only reason she got pissed off with James enjoying Gary's supposed blowjob was that she didn't want to be out-competed when she's quite so proud of her own talents.

Also, not only comedy, but Ma3 comedy, and at its most mechanical.
Maybe she is a homophobe, but only against gay men? Probably not, yet it would be a first for a recurring character in the series.

Spidrift wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:59 am
OllieOrOlly wrote:
We really, really have been over all of this before. The amount of sexual weirdness in the comic sometimes seems to have gone up since the nipple censorship began; this isn't much raunchier than the masked bisexual foursome, complete with Gary and Matt working on Peggy simultaneously, after all. I do wonder if the writers are taking the piss out of the advertisers for operating such stupid, simplistic rules. But it's not news.
Sorry, didn't mean to dredge up old news. I wasn't paying attention in the forums around the main discussion's time, so I was just unclear on the "rules" set by the advertisers.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Spidrift wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:21 am

Yep... Not even the amusingly exaggerated expressions of Gary's make the stupidity worthwhile.

Possibly... Or maybe he is a narcissistic bisexual woman in a man's body, which is why he acts - or rather is - so offended on *behalf* of women? I don't know, just throwing out theories... Helps the mind endure the barrage of dumbness. :))

DocMesa

Post by DocMesa »

Yeeeeeeaaap.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Well. There's the setup. Get your jumping boots on. Mind you, it's the shark of stupidity....