24-10-17 Pay attention now

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

True_Avery

Re: 24-10-17 Pay attention now

Post by True_Avery »

Wow
Play Kindred Spirits on the Roof! Play Starlight Vega! Play Ladykiller in a Bind!

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Why hello, True_Avery. And here I was beginning to thing we had lost sight of you forever.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Jackass Mask wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:23 am
bridgetvoid wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:05 am
I’m actually astounded at the level of trash both this and dangerously chloe have reached at this point. I really loved all the comics in the pixie trix universe but now I feel like I’m rolling my eyes so hard they’re about to go down the street and get run over by a car when the next comic comes out
Yeah, I'm kinda getting to a tipping point on these comics. Still hate how Ace is technically being raped when he transforms into his female form in the Eerie Cutie comic. It's weird how loose they are with sexuality in Ma3 but have gender define sexuality in their other comics.
Then, you're in for a treat! According to preview image for the next guest Eerie Cuties arc, the violation of Ace's body continues - this time, with Brooke! (preview image had girl-Ace in a bikini, flashing a stunned Brooke).
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

DocMesa

Post by DocMesa »

I'm not suggesting anything here Gary but those two morons are in juuuust the right position for you to slam their heads together and run away to join a monastry. Just saying.

leftturnonly

Post by leftturnonly »

Things falling in Gary's lap as per usual

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Albeit fighty things with teeth...
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Seriously though? Look at James in Panel 2. That pose is all Dillon.

What we’ve got here is a man Going Gay for Gary, which is a phrase I feel warranted capitalization.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

ThePonyGuy

Post by ThePonyGuy »

Pretty sure he's just gay in general. For the record.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

I disagree. Bi at most; he's kept Tracy pleasantly entertained on a number of occasions and gave every sign of enjoying the activity himself. If not for this odd point of contention between them, they could be quite happy together.

Vitocap

Post by Vitocap »

True_Avery wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:46 am
Wow
Welcome back! :ymhug:
Glad to see you haven't dumped your avatar pic.

This strip really is brilliantly drawn. So many different expressions and displays of body language!

Panel 3 is the best. Look at Tracy: her mouth is still stuck in blowjob position. ;)) You can tell that, 0.2 seconds before, Gary's "nasty phallus" was in there.

Double post merged. The DAMNed
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Yeah James is bi, he just hasn't admitted this to himself yet. As for Gary, he's probably bi himself, since no hetero guy would let another guy anywhere near his dick, nevermind let himself fall into this whole mess in the first place. And then there's the threesome with Peggy...
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Shinjischneider

Post by Shinjischneider »

Vitocap wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:34 pm
This strip really is brilliantly drawn. So many different expressions and displays of body language!

Panel 3 is the best. Look at Tracy: her mouth is still stuck in blowjob position. ;)) You can tell that, 0.2 seconds before, Gary's "nasty phallus" was in there.
The art style pretty much the main thing keeping some readers in this comic.

THIS, the morbid curiosity on how it can become worse for Gary and how Zii wriggles out of any real consequences and the extremely naive hope that the characters start developing something like a brain.

It's a lot like watching the Trump presidency, but with characters you don't mind seeing having sex.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

True_Avery wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:46 am
Wow
That is an acceptable response.

Welcome back, T_A. Hope to see you 'round.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Jackass Mask

Post by Jackass Mask »

Fluffy wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:58 am
Jackass Mask wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:23 am
bridgetvoid wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:05 am
I’m actually astounded at the level of trash both this and dangerously chloe have reached at this point. I really loved all the comics in the pixie trix universe but now I feel like I’m rolling my eyes so hard they’re about to go down the street and get run over by a car when the next comic comes out
Yeah, I'm kinda getting to a tipping point on these comics. Still hate how Ace is technically being raped when he transforms into his female form in the Eerie Cutie comic. It's weird how loose they are with sexuality in Ma3 but have gender define sexuality in their other comics.
Then, you're in for a treat! According to preview image for the next guest Eerie Cuties arc, the violation of Ace's body continues - this time, with Brooke! (preview image had girl-Ace in a bikini, flashing a stunned Brooke).
Yeah I saw that. Lets play the severe violation of identity and robbing of agency to whole new levels. Cause it's so funny, right?

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

themacnut wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:38 pm
As for Gary, he's probably bi himself, since no hetero guy would let another guy anywhere near his dick...
Possibly not in reality, though that might involve circular definitions. But in the Ma3 universe, it seems to be one of those things that doesn’t quite count. And it should also be noted that Gary has always seemed a little stressed or confused when getting naked and sexual with other guys.

This is one of those things that makes the Kinsey scale multi-dimensional. “Has sexual relations with other guys, but only because he’s too spineless to get out of the comedy situations he keeps falling into” is probably not in the scholarly literature. Yet. Kiley really ought to change her thesis title.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.