Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

21-10-17 Sacred womanspace

Post by Giz »

OllieOrOlly

Re: 21-10-17 Sacred womanspace

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Okay, even if it is a bit annoying the stupid train is still ongoing, this did get me to chuckle.
I didn't expect Tracy to use James' own "argument" to take control; mainly because it seemed like she was too busy being passive aggressive, however, it was established that she was somewhat intelligent, so it is nice to see that trait return.

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

I'd LOVE to meet James' parents.

And Gary....Gary is gonna turn into a bull to James' cuck isn't he?
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

suranae

Post by suranae »

Maybe...

This whole argument, both sides of it, is really stupid. Even if Gary suddenly piped up & gave his opinion I honestly don't believe they'd take it.

Well at least Gary gets his knob slobbed.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Poor James. In his efforts to be respectful to women he got swamped in buzzwords and half-understood concepts.

The key to treating women with respect is “Don’t be a dick.” Not “Don’t *have* a dick.”
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

TheFoolishOne

Post by TheFoolishOne »

I wish I could 'a been sipping coffee when I read this, so I could 'a snorted and blown hot coffee out my nose :D LOL, Good Job Guys (I know you don't hear that enough)

Mackus

Post by Mackus »

Obnoxious white knight ends up insisting on being cucked.
I enjoy this development with my entire being.

What are the odds that operation jealousy backfires on Tracy? Something like this:
"Tracy, you're so lucky, you got to suck Gary's cock!"

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Brava Tracy! Not that you probably wanted to go down on Gary specifically, but for the sake of your argument you'd have to swallow one for the team. =))

Gary still looks a little uncomfortable at the situation. You'd figure he would be excited at the prospect of receiving super-oral from a woman he's lusted after from afar, but I'm thinking he's remembering that there is still his own involvement in the threesome promised to James. Sure, he'll get his knob polished; but unless James lets him off of the hook once James experiences a BJ from Tracy, Gary will still have to perform. I expect James will require contrasting procedural evidence, for science of course. 8-}

I still feel there is a twist upcoming. While I applaud Tracy turning James's words against him, hopefully shedding some light on his Dark Ages mentality, the set-up here is too simple for a complete win for Gary.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

What the flipping, flying frell...? 0_ò

(Yes, I've been on a Farscape binge.)

KittyHat

Post by KittyHat »

Even in a comic like Ma3 that's filled with bizarre and extreme characters, James is so far off from anything like a real person that I want to slap him every time he talks. Gary's so spineless that he's not even really a character, but at least he doesn't actively irritate me just by saying things!

Could we just have this guy get accidentally run over by a train or something?

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

I feel like I personally would want to punch James several times just being in his acquaintance. How Tracy suffers this bs being his girlfriend i have no idea. I would've had it up TO HERE with having to formalize a feminist essay every time I wanted to do something he didn't approve of from his "Feminist Theory Lite" point of view

Gary at this point I'm exhausted just looking at you lmao, Peggy I wish I could buy you a drink for dealing!

sukebe senpai

Post by sukebe senpai »

White male who poses as a feminist when he doesn't even understand the most basic aspects of feminism, let alone the post-modern, bourgeois buzzwords he throws around, fails epically. I really hope, for great justice, that Gary brings him the sort of anal destruction we've witnessed in that horrid Adam Sandler "comedy", Little Nicky.
FIRRIB

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

I think James' quasi-feminist brain just shortcircuited :))

And Gary is close to having a mind-blowing BJ from Tracy, with her system and all, and all he had to do was... Being Gary... Once again, why change when the environment pushes you not to...
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Antinerd

Post by Antinerd »

rogermart wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:08 pm
, and all he had to do was... Being Gary...
Being Gary means never leaving the friend zone. I would bet money on it.

someone

Post by someone »

I like Tracy; she's the only one who uses her brains to get what she wants.