17-10-17 No kissing rule

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Vitocap

Re: 17-10-17 No kissing rule

Post by Vitocap »

Fluffy wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:22 am
It should be amusing to see how James reacts to the idea of his girlfriend doing anything with anyone other than himself.

I sense a wicked storm on the horizon. :ymdevil:
You know, I've just thought of something.

In the previous story arc, Sonya quit Zii's band. Now Zii and Yuki need a new bassist, and we know for a fact that it's crazy difficult to find a good one.

In this new story arc, we have a Gary/James/Tracy trainwreck in the making.

Is this just random storytelling? I don't think so. I suspect there's a continuity link between these two arcs.

I think the present storyline will end up with a furious and humiliated James dumping Tracy, and then quitting his job (saying that he can't stand being around Tracy anymore). Then, Zii and Yuki will come recruiting: "Hey, if it isn't James, who used to play bass in our old band! So you're jobless? Come with us, then! Let's restart the old band and hit it big this time!"

Yeah, because, as you may recall, "James" was indeed the bassist of their old band. B-)

And thus, in this way, Zii will have again a complete band to challenge Angel's. \:d/
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

amikael

Post by amikael »

Seems like a cute guy... Gary might have some fun. Maybe he too suspects that much, and can't get himself to break loose. Curiosity is a bitch.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Not so sure how far Tracy was willing to go with Gary in their threesome, but it is nice to infer that she was at least expecting to kiss him. I mean, James & Tracy did not agree to host a James-gangbang (granted, with only her and Gary). It's just with all the teasing Tracy has done (blatantly & inadvertantly) to Gary, it is hard to take away what exactly she meant by the possible double entendre of "chocolate cake" being at James' party. That, and if she actually considered treating Gary as anything other than a tool for James's enjoyment.

As far as Gary's expression in the final panel, to me I think he is just simply shocked at getting tie-yanked & snogged by James. Considering his usual reaction to surprises, he is probably oblivious to Tracy's commentary about Gary & Tracy kissing (at a minimum) during their affair. If he can get into the right frame of mind, he can kiss a guy (recall Dillon masquerading as Amber-Amber). But he doesn't really want to, under normal circumstances. Is this a time where he will relent and just go with the flow? They are fellow geeks, and he did get a spiritual/sexual boost from Peggy flashing him. Barriers might be getting weaker, and James is proving himself to be very amorous.

I really hope his present is something for Tracy & Gary to spring on James during the thresome. Which would allow Gary to help Tracy help herself & her relationship with James, if Gary could muster the courage to tell Tracy that he grapefruited James before and that he doesn't want to go 'all the way' for James. Or Gary could be totally transparent to the both of them, and let James open up the present and see it is a grapefruit (assuming my hopeful prediction). Tensions might rise, but since sexual encounters are so vulnerable, I feel that open communication & honesty should be high priority. But then, what comic am I reading again? lol
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

(Starts singing loudly, and off-key)

HE KISSED A BOY, HE KISSED A BOY !!!

;))

suranae

Post by suranae »

Worldshaking, you're asking for too much in hoping for simplicity & moderate but honest conversation before sex.

More than likely t Campbell is going to insist they add 2 crude jokes in the upcoming pages.

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

I'm starting to wonder if the entire point to this "plot" is for Gary to have another gay or at least bisexual guy after him like it was with Dillon and then Matt. And if this volume is indeed the final volume then I'm sticking to my prediction of a "And The (Sexual) Adventure Continues" ending to the comic.

Mandy

Post by Mandy »

So we've finally found Dillion's perfect match: Nerdy second Dillion.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

If Dillon ever finds out about this... he'll probably cry.
Amber might try to get invited for the next orgy.

dewelar

Post by dewelar »

samtheman wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:59 pm
I'm starting to wonder if the entire point to this "plot" is for Gary to have another gay or at least bisexual guy after him like it was with Dillon and then Matt. And if this volume is indeed the final volume then I'm sticking to my prediction of a "And The (Sexual) Adventure Continues" ending to the comic.
Hmmm...going back to my own theory of narrative bookends to the strip as a whole, the two people who wind up moving in with Gary might just be two guys. This would reflect the original departure of Matt and Dillon even better than my original position, with Gary joining the two guys in a threesome as the pièce de résistance.

ETA: Bonus points if the two guys are actually Matt and Dillon.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

If it's Dillon, fine and dandy.
Not Matt. =_= Never Matt. Not unless he undergoes some very extreme character development.

dewelar

Post by dewelar »

Yeah, I didn't mean that it was something that I wanted to see happen -- just that it would be the perfect capper for my theoretical strip ending.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

It seems that James knows The Golden Rule
Vitocap wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:28 pm

Yeah, because, as you may recall, "James" was indeed the bassist of their old band. B-)

And thus, in this way, Zii will have again a complete band to challenge Angel's. \:d/
I forgot that the name of one of the members of Zii's old band is James... Now, that James has long dark hair and doesn't look at all like this James but cool reference...
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Fairy Glade's Fairy
BANNED

Post by Fairy Glade's Fairy »

took me a while to find it:

lol, so yeah, James got a new hairstyle & nose job & now works as a company employee... done with bohemian life and music...... but if he finds his gf is a sexcam girl who does naked spanking with Gary, will he drop it all & go back crawling to Zii??? :))

Shinjischneider

Post by Shinjischneider »

Error of Logic wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:52 pm
I do not feel sorry for Gary at all. He clearly isn't tongue-tied, so if he doesn't want to go through with this, LET HIM SAY SO. @_@
There are only 4 rules in this comic.

1. Gary is unable to say no.
2. Zii always gets away with it
3. Everybody is bisexual even if they are not
4. Everybody with a functioning brain gets removed from the story at one point.

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

The only way I can see Gary getting out of this is if Tracy has some trick up her sleeve or someone else shows up and interferes at I'm guessing is James' apartment?